Abbykins

Originally posted in February of 2010 on Quizilla

Name: Yasmin-Gabrielle Baxter

Alias: Cho Chiyemi

Life Story:

You grew up with a hard life. Your mother was a depressed alcoholic, always having her heart broken. You had to be the mother of the house, and take care of your sister. Your mother finally met a decent man and the two had a child. By the time you were eighteen you had already been in college for a while.

At the age of twenty you had graduated college, and were a member of the Japanese Police Force. When the murderer Kira showed up you and other officers started working on it. The famous detective L helped at the beginning of the case, and soon the majority of the people on the case quit, fearing for their lives.

Soon after you and the remaining people working on the case met L in person. He was nothing like any of you had imagined him to be, and almost everyone seemed skeptical about him. L gave you all an alias to protect you from Kira, and that was when you all started to dig into the case.

Chief Yagami's son, Light, whom L, who had told you all to address him as Ryuzaki, suspected of being Kira, eventually joined the case. Light was several years younger than you, and extremely intelligent. You thought that he would be a good addition to the team.

You always did like solving mysteries, which was one of the reasons you worked on the Kira case, that and the fact that you found Kira despicable. You also found Ryuzaki to be a mystery, which made you want to be around him, and find out more about him. Although you didn't learn anything personal about Ryuzaki, you had learned to become quite fond of him.

The case had been going well, and you all thought that you were going to defeat Kira, but it was not to be. Soon after the supposed Kira had died, L was killed by the Shinigami which had been discovered along with the Death Note.

Now, several years later, you are still working on the Kira case with the task force. Light has become the new L, and Kira has become even more powerful. You enjoy the company of all the task force, and think of them all as friends, even Misa. Still, you cannot help but think that Light is hiding something. Whenever you think this way, your mind always wanders back to when Ryuzaki had suspected Light to be Kira. You don't know for sure if he is or is not, but there's one thing that's for sure. It's not over yet.

What they think of you:

Light Yagami: She doesn't seem to suspect anything.

Misa Amane: Misa-Misa likes her a lot.

Ryuk: Nothing interesting about her.

Ryuzaki: She's rather new at all of this. Still, she's more capable than Matsuda.

(Me: Everyone always goes after Matsuda)

Watari: She's a rather... unique young woman.

Near: I don't know what to do about her. It's best to just leave her alone for the time being.

Halle Lidner: I just know she's on the Task Force.

Anthony Rester: I know little about her, other than the basics.

Steven Gevanni: We haven't really bothered looking into her all that much.

Mello: Nothing important about her.

Matt: Don't know her.

Shuichi Aizawa: She and Ide both agree that Light might be Kira.

Hideki Ide: I trust her, but I'm not sure about Light anymore.

Kanzo Mogi: She can goof around sometimes, but she's not a bad person.

Touta Matsuda: She actually reminds me a lot of Ryuzaki.

Soichiro Yagami: She's efficient, but could sometimes be a bit more serious.

Kiyomi Takada: Light told me not to worry much about her.

Teru Mikami: When the time comes I shall—

(Me: —God, why do I even include you?)