omggirls

Originally posted in January of 2010 on Quizilla

Name: Hope Marie Finn

Alias: Hannah Cooper

Life story:

You grew up in America for the first thirteen years of your life. Your father was an FBI agent, but you later had to move to Japan for your mother's job. Your father then transferred to the Japanese police force.

Your father had been invited to the house of one of the members of the force, to welcome you and your family. You were dragged by your parents to go meet the family, even though you hated meeting new people. There you met the Yagami family, and who would come to be the first friend you made in Japan, Light Yagami.

The two of you spent a lot of time together, in and out of school. He always helped you out, like when your father died, he was there to console you. The two of you were almost always with each other, until one day. It was when you were seventeen. By then you'd had a crush on Light for quite some time. After a while you noticed that Light was avoiding you, so you decided to try and spend time with him by going to his house. His mother liked you, so of course she let you in.

You went up to Light's room and knocked on the door. He let you in and asked what you needed. Not sure what to say, you asked for some homework help. He started explaining a boring math problem to you, and you nodded and pretended to understand. When you told him you understood, though you clearly didn't, he praised you for grasping it so quickly, telling you that most people didn't comprehend it.

Asking if you needed anything else, you suggested the two of you chat. The two of you talked for a while, sharing interests and such, just like you used to. Light seemed to realize this as well. He casually brought up Kira, and asked what you thought of him. You told him that you thought Kira was great, and he seemed rather pleased with this.

You took that opportunity to ask why he'd been avoiding you lately. He asked you what you would think if he was Kira. Somewhat confused, you told him your opinion. That it would be wonderful, and that you'd do anything for Kira. He grinned, and then told you what you had already had a slight suspicion about - he was Kira. You told him to prove it, and so he took out a notebook, and told you that anyone whose name was written down would die.

"So now you know my secret," he said. "What are you going to do now?"

You were shocked, but were sure of one thing.

"Help you," you replied.

Since then you have been helping Light. Writing names in the Death Note, doing research on criminals, and other things. You are on the Japanese Task Force now, helping him "work" on the Kira case. It wasn't that hard to get in, considering you were the intelligent daughter of a former officer. You've been with Light through it all.

What they think of you:

Light Yagami: She was always a good friend of mine. It's beneficial to have someone more intelligent than Misa to help out. It's a shame, though. If she ends up getting in the way I'll have to kill her.

Misa Amane: We are best friends! But if she lays even a finger on Light then Misa-Misa shall destroy her.

Ryuk: She can be quite entertaining.

Ryuzaki: She seems to be quite close to Light, so it's possible she could be working with him.

Watari: She seems to stare at Ryuzaki quite a bit.

Near: She's definitely working with Kira.

Halle Lidner: I agree with Near.

Anthony Rester: She must be trying to sabotage the investigation.

Stephen Gevanni: I don't know much about her, but apparently she's likely involved with Kira.

Mello: She's just using that Task Force.

Matt: *playing video games* Don't know don't care.

Shuichi Aizawa: I'm more suspicious of Light rather than her. Though if Light really is Kira, it's not impossible that she's working with him.

Hideki Ide: She's a nice kid. Smart, too.

Kanzo Mogi: She's a very sociable person.

Touta Matsuda: She's a good friend.

Soichiro Yagami: A good kid. We've known her for a long time, she and her mother are like family to us.

Kiyomi Takada: She seems smart enough to stay away from Light.
(Me: What do you girls see in him?!)

Teru Mikami: God trusts her, so I do as well.