crazyforfun1

Originally posted in January of 2010 on Quizilla

Name: Nina Hill

Alias: Amy Slaughter

Life story:

You grew up with your mother and father in America. You are quite beautiful, and so you even entered the modeling business. When you were only fifteen your father raped and killed your mother, leaving you with a grudge for criminals ever since. You then spent three years in foster care, and when you heard your father had managed to get out of prison, you moved to Japan to finish your modeling career, and gave yourself an alias both for your modeling career, and so your father couldn't find you.

After a year in Japan, you found that one of your fellow modeling peers, Misa Amane, seemed fond of you, and so the two of you became friends. Well, you became her friend; she on the other hand was just someone you had to put up with. The two of you did have quite a bit in common; you both wanted the one responsible for your mother's (and in her case, father's) death to pay. You both knew about the others loss, and she even knew that you were using an alias for your protection. The two of you moved in with each other. Even when she moved, you moved with her. Hey, she was willing to pay for expenses. How could you say no to that?

By the time you and Misa were twenty, life seemed to be going good. One day when at a photo shoot, she dragged you along with her to visit her boyfriend at a university nearby. She'd been bragging about him nonstop, ever since they first became "an item", as she put it. You and Misa met her boyfriend, Light, and his friend, Hideki Ryuga. 

Not even a day later you and Misa were taken into custody under suspicion of being the second Kira. Apparently there had been evidence of one of you being the second Kira in the bedroom you shared with Misa.

After finally being released from custody, you were informed that you would still be kept under surveillance, and to your utter horror, you then realized that the only person you would be able to hang out with was Misa.

As strange as it sounds, throughout the investigation you found yourself taking a liking to Ryuzaki. You had had a conversation with him when he and Light had been handcuffed together, and he had seemed really nice. Well, except for that time he and Light started beating each other up.

After Higuchi, the supposed Kira had been put to justice, you couldn't help but be somewhat annoyed. Kira had been doing the right thing, putting criminals to justice, but now he was dead. Or so you thought.

Afterword Light had spoken to you, and told you that he was Kira. Somewhat suspicious, you asked why he was telling you such information. He told you it was because you were more intelligent than Misa, who was actually the second Kira. That and the fact that Misa might do something idiotic and destroy the entire operation, so he needed you to make sure she stayed quiet. He also promised you that you would become "Goddess of the New World", though you were well aware that he was simply sweet talking you. What he said seemed to make sense to you, but you needed proof, and so you asked him to kill someone for you—your father.

You looked up the most recently taken picture of your father, who had by then been put back in jail. You told Light his name, and what he had done. Then, justice prevailed.

After Misa and you were set free, you had to help Misa with writing down names. Later you were contacted, and told that Ryuzaki had been killed by the Shinigami, Rem. Misa's Shinigami. This had Light written all over it.

As frustrated as you were with Light, you continued to help him anyway. When Light asked Misa to move in with him, you got your own apartment, and Misa bragged about her and Light to you. Misa thinks of you as her "love rival", even though you aren't attracted to Light. 

To this day you continue to help Light in any way you can. You hope that justice will prevail, and that Light will win. You don't want him to die, since, unfortunately, you care about him, but you will never forgive him for what he did to Ryuzaki.

What they think of you:

Light Yagami: She's obsessed with me, just like Misa is. Still, it's good to have someone keeping an eye on Misa to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid.
(Me: Correction. You think she's obsessed with you likes Misa is.)

Misa Amane: We are best friends! But I think she was after Light. Oh well, Light picked me. Misa-Misa wins!

Ryuk: How many girls is Light going to trick?

Ryuzaki: I'm more suspicious of Amane-san being the second Kira, but I need to keep an eye on her nonetheless. Amy-san, as she calls herself, seems like an interesting young woman.

Watari: I believe she's somewhat fond of Ryuzaki.

Near: There's no doubt she's working with Light Yagami.

Halle Lidner: I've met her before. She was with Amane, who was drunk, trying to make sure she didn't do anything she'd regret.

Anthony Rester: She and Amane are going to be taken into custody.

Stephen Gevanni: I don't know all that much about her.

Mello: Another one of Kira's pawns, I bet.

Matt: I've heard of her, but never met her.

Shuichi Aizawa: I've been suspicious of her, but when I remember how upset she was over Ryuzaki's death, all my suspicions go away. She was more upset than Light.
(Me: *cough* Because Light was faking it *cough*)

Touta Matsuda: She reminds me of Misa-san, though they're a lot different, too.

Soichiro Yagami: A nice girl. I don't have any suspicions of her being the Second Kira.

Kiyoim Takada: Light told me he's just using her. She's not the first girl he's tricked, he's doing it to Amane-san, too.
(Me: Yeah, so far he's tricked three girls and told them they'll be Goddess of the New World)
Takada: -_-

Mikami: She is loyal to God, and has a strong sense of justice, so I respect her.