10.

Still in Flashback...

Next day...

Y/n was in her car with her dad...They were going to orphanage for meeting children's and to give donation too...

The orphanage was made by Mrs. Jung...she was orphan girl and when she got married with Mr. Jung then she thought to open a orphanage for those children whos parents aren't with them or died...

She use to go daily there and when she was pregnant with Hoseok she had her delivery there only in orphanage...

Y/n looked outside the window...when they were in Traffic...she saw a guy was looking at her...

he was wearing a black colour dress and was covered with it...she just ignored it at first but his stares where making her feel uncomfortable....

He was continuously looking at her...and that was making her uncomfortable...she again looked at him and then Mr Jung patted her head...

"What happened dear??...are you Okie??..."

"Y-yes appa...i am fine...how long the traffic will be??"

"Just a little and then we will reach at orphan soon..."

Y/n nodded and Mr Jung looked back to front...y/n grabbed herself and thought to again look at that guy...who was starring at her...

She rotated her head and saw he wasn't there anymore...'maybe he has left' y/n thought and sighed in relief...

_______________________

Time skipped...

Y/n and Mr Jung were coming home back from orphanage...they were talking about random things when Y/n phones rings because of call...of her friend....'Miaya'
.
.
.
.
On Call...

"Hello"

"Hey....where are you huh?? Had you seen the time??... aren't you coming???..."

"Umm...where??...Miaya..."

"Ahh...Don't tell me you forgot...God why don't you given her a brain..."

"Relax...Miaya....I was kidding...i remember and i will come soon... right now i am with dad...i will message you when you have to come and pick me Okie ??..."

"Yeah....and stop Kidding with me or i will kill you..."

"Haha...ok...i will not..."

"Ok then see pick you up soon...bye.."

"Bye...see you soon..."
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n cutted the call and looked at her father ...who was already looking at her...

"Where are you going??..."

"Dad...i am going on graduation party with Maiya...as my graduation was completed few days ago...so all of my batch mates had thrown this party...and you know every batches will be there who had completed graduation at same year as me..."

Y/n told in excitement and was smiling thinking of party....she rarely goes to party or outside except orphanage and to Maiya house...

"Yeah...it's good...but take some guards with yo---"

"Dad...please i want to enjoy the party and moreover there will be all the people's i know...and no one is gonna hurt me..."

Y/n smiled vanished when she heard her father telling her to take guards with her...she also wants to enjoy and live free like other girls....but she never had because of her father enemies and there revenge she hates it...

"Ok fine...but come home soon..."

Y/n smiled widely and hugged her father...

"Really...dad...thank you so much..."

Mr Jung smiled and patted her head...

______________________

So.... finally 😁 i am back...well i had exam on 14 Feb 😂✋🏻 but my mind was all on FF and after doing a little bit writing everyday i had wrote this chapter....and it's done...ik it's short but pls 🥺 handle it....cause after 3 days my exam will be started and guess what i will be not updating... sorry

Sighed in relief that i uploaded this...

Do vote ...
And
Follow me....
btsffsevenstarsff