2.

*Be careful who you share your weakness with..because some people can't wait for the opportunity to use them against you and make you weak*

_______________________________________

Author POV....

Taehyung looked at Jungkook then at yn said..

"You have to call your brother and tell him to come here" Taehyung said.

"No...w-why are you doing this..you know he will not be able to see me like this you know everything...wh--(taehyung cut her)

"Call him or he will be killed" Taehyung said and thrown his phone to yn.

"I-I am calling please don't do anything to him" yn dialled jhope number while sobbing..

OTP....

"Hell--"(yn cut him)

"H-hello op-oppa.."

"Yn...my princess..where are you tell me I will be there..princess..why are you crying"

"Oppa I am--"(taehyung taken phone from yn)

"Good evening Brother-in-law..how ar--"(jhope cut him)

"You bastard...if you tried to harm my princess...I will kill you with my own hands.." he yelled at him.

Taehyung chuckled at his last line and said

"Why are you so desperate to kill me..do you want your sister become widow.." Taehyung said.

He looked at yn who was sobbing...then he said

"Ohh by the way..I called you to invite for dinner at my home with you..
Ik that the you are willing to find the reason why y/n broken her relationship with you guys right?" Taehyung said.

"You.. I am not going to come and about Yn--"(yn cut him)

"O-oppa please come here.. please oppa" Yn said

"Princess he is forcing you to call me right??.. tell me princess I will kill gonna this rascal" jhope said.

*How I will tell you oppa that he is pointing a gun at you* yn thought.

"Please oppa.. please come here oppa as fast as possible oppa....atleast for me oppa." Yn said.

"Ok fine princess stop crying..my princess...I will be there as fast as." Jhope said.

Taehyung cut the call and looked at Jungkook and said...

"Paper's are ready Jungkook??" Taehyung said

"Yes Hyung all papers are ready" Jungkook said

"Let the real game begins brother-in-law" Taehyung said and looked at yn.

"Ohh look at yourself....your brother is coming...don't you want make something special for him..i had said you before that someone special is coming for dinner and he is your brother and my Brother-in-law" Taehyung said.

"Taehyung as you said....oppa is coming... please don't harm him.... please" Yn said.

"Ofc i would not harm him...but you have to do something for me" taehyung said

Yn raised her head and looked at Taehyung who was just smirking at her.

"Jungkook brought the papers" Taehyung said to Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded his head and moved towards couch and came holding some papers.

Jungkook handed the papers to Taehyung and Taehyung moved towards yn then made her stand by grabbing her elbow harshly...

Y/n looked at him with tears in her eyes then Taehyung said

"See this paper and tell your brother to signature this paper" Taehyung said

Y/n taken the papers From his hand and looked at him and said

"What type of paper is this??" Y/n asked looking at the paper then suddenly Taehyung snatched the papers from her and said

"These are Property paper and of your family and all companies of your brother will be under you and in next papers you will sign and you will be giving yours all properties and companies to Kim Taehyung........" Taehyung said the last line as announcement

"No i will not do this..i had done many things for you...my family is in trouble because of you.....not now.
....I Will Never Do This " y/n said and the last line she yelled at him

Taehyung pull her Closer to him by griping on her waist...he gone close to her ears and said in his deep voice.........which made her eyes wide and she  felt like her chest tightened by his words...

"You know very well...if you will not sign or your brother will not sign then what I can do...you had already seen my DEVIL side...did you wanted to see that devil side of me again....did you forgot what I did in past....or should I remained you again..." Taehyung said while pulling Y/n Closer to him.

_______________________________________
See you soon 😚
Till then good bye

btsffsevenstarsff follow me