5.

*A guy is insecure about losing his girl...when he knows that someone else will treat her better than him..*
_______________________________________

Author PoV...

*Next day*

Taehyung was sitting in his meeting were board meeting was going.... taehyung body was there but his mind was at home were...Y/n was alone with her ex-fiance...yes with Park Jimin....

Taehyung PoV....

My secratary was telling me about our new project and about our company progress but I was only thinking about Y/n and Jimin...

yah I know that Jimin is my friend but still he was Y/n EX-FIANCE and he was about to marry her if I hadn't did that thing then her marriage was done with him...

as so Jimin was with me from starting and because of him only Y/n ran away with me but know she is with Jimin....

I don't know why but I am feeling like something bad is coming for me....I can't stop thinking about the moment when I saw Y/n and Jimin in his arms....

*Flashback*

Author PoV....

Taehyung wake up in the morning and smile brightly when he saw Y/n in his arms...he was feeling the same old memories of their...the same way he used to carry her, but know things aren't same as past...

Taehyung removed his eyes from beauty of his life and pretend to be sleeping when he felt you were going to wake up...

Y/n wake up and removed taehyung hands from her waist and tried to get up from bed but suddenly she fell on bed again...her eyes started to become tear and soon that tears left her eyes...

Y/n was sobbing for few minutes and then got up from bed warping the bedsheet around her body but before she can try to get up two arms around her waist and pulled her back to him which made her lay down on Taehyung well built chest...

Y/n tried to move when Taehyung stopped her...

"Stop wasting your energy...as you know already...you will not gonna to win against me"

Y/n stopped her movements and stayed like this because what he said was the truth...she can't be able to win against him...even she will tried to do anything against him he will create more problems for her...

Suddenly Taehyung remember what Y/n had said him on yesterday which made him mad and crazy that he totally forgotten what he was doing...he was drunk and plus Y/n bitter words made him more frustrated and mad...which he can't able to control and end up again hurting her...

Taehyung made Y/n turned around and layed on bed...with in no time he also hovered over her...he moved his face closer to her and was about to kiss her when Y/n turned her head to left side and looked towards windows...

Taehyung face fallen on her neck...he closed his eyes in angry because Y/n is again behaving like stubborn and again disobeying him...

Y/n was waiting of Taehyung to catch her jaw and smashing his lips on her...but instead of doing that he slowly made to look towards him and cupped Y/n face...he stared at her for few minutes and then kisses her forehead and get up from Y/n...

Y/n frowned her eyebrows because of sudden change of Taehyung...he used to be aggressive person and he will definitely punish her for not let him do what he wants to do...she covered herself with the blanket was also about to get up while he was wearing his boxer but suddenly Taehyung catched her waist and picked her up like bridal style in his well built arms...

Y/n wrapped her one arms around his neck for get affair of fallen down and other used to catch the blanket...Taehyung started to move towards bathroom and opened the door...

"S-stop i-it...w-what ar-are y-you do-doing...pl-please p-put m-me d-down"

"Stop being stubborn...Can't you see you will not be able to walk...and it's not like I care for you...I am just doing it because you can go down soon make my Breakfast fast and do all house chores"

"I was expecting this only form you and even you don't have to do this much also to me"

Y/n said in her low voice but in return Taehyung ignored her as always...

Taehyung was about to step forward inside bathroom when the door got opened revealing...Park Jimin...

Jimin happily ran inside room but got shocked when he saw both of them in that way...

"Tae--what....I am sorry for bothering you guy's..."

Jimin was about to go when he turned and said..

"I will be waiting outside taehyung... come fast"

With that he left the place...

Taehyung again moved his legs and gone inside bathroom with Y/n...he putted her on floor...and Y/n catched the his shoulder because she can't be able to stand too...

Taehyung removed her hand from his shoulder and left the room...

Taehyung left the room and gone downstairs to see Jimin...

___________________________________

*For next part  55 or 60 votes*

Do vote and support me
btsffsevenstarsff follow me

Do vote and support me btsffsevenstarsff follow me