9.

Taehyung entered in hospital room where y/n was hospitalized...she was looking like dead body...her face pale...her lips where dried...her hair where all around her face... creating a mess on her face...

Taehyung seated next to her bed...he slowly took his hand to her face but stopped because of guilty...he was feeling sad...for what he did with her...

She was fighting with her disease...and then taehyung cane in life and things get more worst...

He again putted his hand over her cheeks and then removed the hair from her face...

Tears fallin from his eyes while seeing Y/n he was remembering the moment of his first time he meet her...how they fallen in love with her...and then every thing ruined by Taehyung revenge....

_______________________________________

Now the flashback starts...

9 months before....

At Jung Mansion...

A boy was seating next to his father and his sister in drawing room...while the girl was keep on scolding both of them...

"Why don't you guys understanding...i am telling if you ever tried to give me the safety by your man's then i will do something which you guys will really gone hate it..."

"But we did it because you where going alone y/n and you already knows that we have many enemies eyeing on us for taking their revenge on us...they can hurt you...if you gone alone somewhere...and in public places they will surely do that..."

Jung Hoseok the elder brother of Y/n told her...but y/n wasn't in mood to listen...she was feeling like a caged...not by her family but because of there work...

"Then just stop doing theses work...you already knows that i hate yours work of Mafia... can't you guys leave all this Mafia works for me...for your family oppa....you know that it will give us pain and problem nothing more so just leave all this and let's start a new life..."

Mr. Jung sighed and looked at Y/n...

"Dear we are willing to do this but the enemies will take their revenge no matter if we had left it or not..."

"Then pls don't pull me in this all...i m give you just last chance dad...if you didn't left this all then i wil leave you guys..."

"Pls try to understand dad i love you guys...i can't let you guys go like mom...she has already faced problems till her death because of this Mafia works and know i don't want to have that Pain of losing someone like that..."

"I know my daughter...you are saying right but pls believe your dad...i will do what you will say...just few more days then all things will be ok..."

Y/n hugged her dad and Jhope joined them soon...
___________________________

On other hand side...

At Kim Mansion...

"Are you sure that she will able to believe you??"

"Ofc Hyung she will...just pray that her brother or dad will be not near her...and then every thing will be in our hands..."

"Just don't hurt her Taehyung...you also knows she has nothing to related to this...we only have work with her family..."

Taehyung chuckled at his Hyung words...he will never gonna hear anyone in front of his revenge... finally the day has came where his revenge will be started...the day he was waiting form his childhood...

"Ofc Hyung i will not" he lied...he also knows that Mr Jung family weakness is Y/n...who will be soon in his hands...

"Lets go taehyung we will be late...bye Namjoon Hyung..."

"Yes...let's go..."

Taehyung and Jimin left the place while namjoon was just looking at them from behind and said to Jin....

"Idk why but Jin Hyung...i feel like something bad is gonna happen...i can see taehyung will do something which we all will regret to help him in this Revenge..."

"I know taehyung will not harm her and about her family...we are doing that only what they did with us don't forgot that namjoon...how much pain we had in your life they also deserve that pain..."

Jin stood up and left the place while namjoon was still thinking something is not good...

"I pray that Taehyung will not do anything which he will regret and let that innocent pure soul girl live peacefully..."

Little bit he knows that Taehyung was craving for this revenge and know when the time has came to start the revenge he wouldn't stay back silently he will make some mess which can destroy all happiness in both Families...

_________________________
*For next part*

Here Starts the past of there life and Revenge Love Story

Do vote and support me...

I really need followers 😭 can you guys support me 🥺
btsffsevenstarsff
.
.
.
.
.
Unedited....

I am late ik but i was really busy with my studies and all personal problems...