Chapter 6

"No. I am not even sure of who my parents are, well were." I responded very curious and worried now. "Well, Miss Oakwood you hold the lineage of two different Ancient families and two more Ancient and Noble houses. You are able to hold the titles of The Head of Oakwood family, The head of The Blishwick family, The Prewett family,and The Burke Family.""Woah." was all I could manage out. After taking a few deep breaths and recovered myself and Then I asked,
"Do I have any living relatives that would take me in?" This time professor McGonagall spoke up, "Crystal all of those families vaults have been closed up because no heir had stepped forewords. That means that no, I am very sorry all of the members of your families are dead. The prewett family though their is still the daughter molly. She married Arthur Weasley in the first wizarding war. I'm not entirely sure if she can take in three more girls. I could always fire-call her and ask, if you want." "You would do that?" I asked her unbelieving that hayley, emma and myself would all be out of that horrid hellhole.
"Of course anything to get you three out. I was barely there half and hour and it was terrible." Mrs. Mcgonagall responded with a shadow of a smile on her face. "I you did that I would be very greatful professor." I told her, "May I go see my vaults?" I then ask eager to see my unknown money. We left the office and traveled down to mine carts of sorts. I asked if I could leave the books in his office and Lord Rangok allowed me to do so. Emma sat in Professor Mcgonagall's lap and Hayley sat in mine. I wrapped my arms around the smaller girl and held her tight. It took us a longer time to reach our first vault destination. It was the Oakwood Vaults. We exited the cart and I felt a wave of nausea over take my excitement. I paused for a moment and then the adrenaline took over once more. He ran his finger along the door and I heard distinctive clicking of doors and locks unlocking. The doors then opened and we entered in. It had three different piles of coins in the middle. Around it and the walls were portraits were looked to be asleep, suits of armor and several shelves of books. Hayley then went to the lines of books and pulled one from the shelves. She then opened the book and read it for a moment.
"What does this say crys. I cant read it." hayley asked. I then walked over to her and looked down to the page. "It says; 'A prophet had come bearing news of the one who changes her face to change her fate. They will change the path of time to raise or raze though fire. The one who lives shall join with them and shall live to the end.'" I then stopped reading after that and pulled the book from the red head's hands placing it back on the shelf where it belongs. The Professor asked us back to the cart and we got back in. I decided not to ask about those words until we were out of the cart again or were out of the caves. We then pulled off to another vault. "This is the Prewett Family Vault. This vault in particular was set aside for the heir or heiress of the family." Lord ragnok unlocked the door and we stepped in. It was smaller in comparison to the oakwood vault but that it to be expected as the Oakwood was the entire fortune of the family and this was only the heir's initial portion. Soon after visiting all of the vaults we resurfaced, I holding a sack of coins atop of the large pile of books. I then decided to ask professor mcgonagall about the book from the first vault. "Professor?" "Yes Crystal?""What was those line that I read down in my vaults about? You rushed us out and I was wondering if there was a specific reason or if you just wanted us to get moving." "Crystal, you have to understand this. That was a prophecy that you read. And," she paused, "we have reason to believe that the prophecy is about you." "What?" I asked in a small voice. I never for a moment thought that I would have a prophecy about me so this is strange. "Professor, what does it mean? The prophecy." "Well it is a relatively older prophecy but what I have gathered is that the one of the prophecy will have the metamorphmagus abilities, just as you do. She will live around the time as the boy who lived. Which harry is the same age as you so that line would also be fulfilled. Now the final part of the prophecy is that the two will join, in what I presume marriage, and live till the end. The last is what I would presume that they will live together and live long healthy lives." The professor told me, unaware that someone else was listening in on our conversations.
I then turned to look but with a swish of a black cloak I was unable to see the onlookers face.