Chapter 4

The morning rays hit my face as they always do and I then realize what today is. I bolt up from my bed and grab the two girls that are a few years younger than me and I tell them, “Make sure you are fully dressed. Shoes on today.”

“Why?”

“Do you guys remember that man who had visited on my birthday?”

“Yeah. He said you were special.”

“He and another person are going to come and they are coming to help us with my school shopping. And also guess what?”

“What?” asked Emma.

“You guys are coming with me to school.” I say. The two girls faces light up like its christmas and I saved up enough money to buy them presents. They then run out of my room and I assume into their own to grab their shoes. I then look out my window and see that Professor Snape is back with a strict-ish looking woman. They then look up and I wave with a huge smile on my face. They then start to walk inside. I race out of my room into the girls room tell them that were going now. Help them get their shoes on and help them down the stairs and to the foyer where Mrs. Carthage was trying to talk with the two professors while they were just waiting for us so we could go. The Lady saw the three of us and motioned to Professor Snape. We then approached the two teachers and Mrs. Carthage left us and went back into her office to brood about her life and how annoying we are as a whole.

“Hello Professors. I hope the day finds you both in wellness.” I said to them trying to start conversation. The woman looked somewhat shocked at my manners most likely but then disregarded it.

The lady then spoke up, “Hello Crystal. I am Professor Mcgonagall, head of the Gryffindor House and the teacher of transfiguration at hogwarts. Who are these two girls with you?”

“This is Emma,” I motioned to the mop of mousy brown hair on Emma’s head to go with her mischevious blue eyes that are always twinkling when she’s happy, “And this is Hayley.” I then motioned to Hayley’s curls of fire on her head, just kidding her hair is really red so we joke that it is fire.

“Crystal, I assume that you have received the headmaster’s letter in regards to your condition that you told me.”

“What condition Severus?” Professor Mcgonagall asked.

“I only agreed to come to Hogwarts if I was allowed to Bring Emma and Hayley with me. The Headmaster replied back a couple of days ago saying that yes, I would be able to take my two sisters to Hogwarts with me.” I replied to her before professor Snape was able to.

“You are very wise for your age Ms. Oakwood. Well we should probably get back over to London to gather up your school supplies for the year and anything else you might need.” We all agreed. The two professor then told us how we were going to be getting over to London and how we were going to do it. Emma immediately went towards professor mcgonagall and Hayley went towards professor snape witch must have surprised him. I then walked over to him as well and we were gone in a pop and I felt a pull from behind my nasal cavity.

~~~~~~~~~~~ To le Diagon Alley ~~~~~~~~~~

I had closed my eyes during the pop and once I had re opened them we were in this relatively small room that was empty and clean. I let go of Professor Snape’s hand and went to make sure that they younger girls were both okay. After doing so we headed out of the room and into the seeming crowded streets of diagon alley. We start at the bookstore I pull my list out and start to search through the books.

After 20 minutes I hold in my hands and barely seeing over all of the books that were required of me to get and some others that looked interesting. I then walk to the front and purchase the large amount of books. The witch at the counter asked if I wanted a bag for the books I bought. I declined the bag, claiming I could do it myself. I started to walk backwards once I reached near the door to push it open with my back. I did and started to walk in the street. Before they left me to my book shopping Ms. Minerva Said she would treat emma and hayley to ice cream while Mr. Snape went into the apothecary for some supplies he needed.

I then walked to the shop of which I assumed was an Ice Cream parlor and I saw Ms. Mcgonagall and My two sisters sitting. I see the younger girls enjoying the cold delicacy we rarely eat. Emma had a chocolate moose tracks. Hayley had mint chocolate chips. Ms. Mcgonagall sat with the two girls looking through the newspaper. I walk over and set all of my books on the table. The fell down to the iron table with a small bang. The two younger looked up and saw my huge stack of books.

“You really need that many books?” Emma asked in wonder as to how I was able to pay for them.

“Only about eight of them are the course books that i needed the other ones looked interesting and I wanted to give them a try.” I responded.

“Woah, I always knew you loved to read,” Hayley piped up. I grinned at her and nodded. Ms. Mcgonagall looked up and was seemingly shocked at the amount of books I had bought. it was over and well past my head. She then stood up and said, “We should probably get your trunk now so you can pack the books all away. Let’s go.” She smiled after she finished speaking.

She then folded the newspaper back on the table, she grabbed half of the books so I would be able to see over the stack. Hayley and Emma both grabbed a book so I would only carry eight books. Ms then led us to a smaller store than the bookstore and we entered in. It was kinda like a travel shop but only with the travel cases.

“Crystal.”

“Yes?”

“What kind of trunk would you like to have? There are ones that have have different amount of rooms in it like a carry round flat. There is a regular one with no add on rooms, four room one, a six room and a ten room. Which one would you like?” After she spoke I thought for a long couple of minutes and then spoke up with my decision.

“How much is the ten room? And How am I able to afford all of this I know that that would definitely be very expensive.”

“Well I guess it time to take you to Gringotts. You can ask if you want to speak with the head goblin in order to get a key to your vault. We were unable to find much stuff in your parent’s home. They kept it well hidden or they just never had a key. We can come back for your trunk with the proper amount of money.” Ms Mcgonagall said we then walked back out from the shop and she directed us to a white building with slated pillars. We entered and I saw in the large entry room there were disgruntled looking figures sitting behind desks on each side. Emma and Hayley both clutched onto my arms tighters notifying me that they are frightened. We then reached the head goblin, as I had deduced, and the professor then spoke to the goblin at the desk. We then were directed to another office.

After sitting there for ten minutes or so my arms got tired and I set the books down on the floor. Then a minute or two passed and a small goblin figure approached the desk and sat behind it facing the four of us.

“Good Morning, I am Rangok, the head of Gringotts. What do you wish to enquire about today?” The head goblin, Rangok asked.

“I’m, here to inquire about a key for my vault, sir.” I spoke up before Professor Mcgonagall could speak for me. “My guardian never had one so at the moment I am unable to access any of my vaults.”

“That has happened to a few families before but not many. So I can perform a blood lineage to determine what vaults you would have access to and it is also routine to make sure that you are who you say you are.” he looked to professor mcgonagall and asked, “do we have your permission to perform it. It is simply we prick a finger and take three drops of blood.” The professor nods and I hold out hand for him to choose the finger and prick it. I then felt a warm hand squeeze my pointer finger then it drew my hand and finger back. He looks through the paper for a moment then sets them down and turns them around. I look down and see my name near the bottom and it then went up from parents to names that weren’t even in the current era.

“Miss Oakwood. Are you aware of what your lineage is?”

--------------

This is the next installment. I'm thinking about making a band with one girl from each house. Any Ideas for that? I would love to hear the possiblilities or ideas that you guys have. 

As always please leave vote and reveiw! 

Harmony~