Part 5-

Harry's POV

Y/N. Oh wow. She's my girlfriend now. But i know a label doesn't matter. A label doesn't represent what we have. We're more than boyfriend and girlfriend and yet we're not married. It's confusing but i get it. And i know she does too. After another week in the hospital due to my injury the doctors finally let me loose. "You know i think i would've died from food poisoning rather than my injury. Hospital food is just disgusting" I say as Y/N walks me out to her car. "Well let's not count on that" she says laughing a little. I jog a bit in front of her and open the driver's seat door. "Such a gentleman!" she smiles blushing. I love her blush. A light shade of pink mixed with a bright red, almost red velvet color. "Only for you, love" i say. She blushes even more and steps into the car.

I walk to the other side and get into the passenger's seat to see her smiling as she turns the key and drives away from the hospital. We make it to her place and i suddenly remember the tour. I'd be leaving in a few days. Shit. I thought. I can't be away from Y/N again. But management will get mad and force me. Shit, shit, shit, shit!

Y/N's POV

I pulled into my driveway and look at harry. he seems to be in deep thought. "Harry?" I say softly. He snaps out of his thinking and looks at me. "Y/N" he says sounding sad. "What is it?" i say immediately thinking something's wrong. "I have to leave. for the tour i mean." I get sad thinking about it. I hadn't thought about that. "Management will be on my ass if I don't leave soon. And my injury has already set us back a bit." he says looking at m nervously waiting for my reaction. "Then we'll make the most of what we have" i say as i step out of the car. He follows me to the door. I can sense that he doesn't like the thought of leaving me. And i don't either. 

I don't know what compelled me to do this, but i did it. As soon as we were in my house, i gripped the collar of Harry's shirt and kissed him. I kissed him hard. It wasn't the sweet and gentle kiss we'd shared in the hospital. this was needy and greedy and all the things i wanted but couldn't have. The one thing i want in life. The only thing that i ask for, has to leave me. He has to leave me. And i don't want him to. He means so much to me in the little time I've spent with him. But i love him. I absolutely, incredibly, impossibly love him. He kissed me back with the same energy. And we went a little further on in the night. 

Harry's POV

I awoke to the sound of the bed moving. Y/N was getting out of bed. NO! I grabbed her waist gently and pulled her back to lay with me. "Harry!" she whisper laughed. "Morning, beautiful," i said as i opened my eyes. She looked like an angel. Her hair was tucked behind her ears and her eyes shining with love. Love for me. All of her was for me.  So, I took it. I kissed her. I kissed her and i kissed her hard and yet gentle. Sweet and yet bitterly. "Harry! Morning breath!" she laughed as she pulled away. "You're absolutely right. You stink." I laughed as she playfully hit me in my arm. She got up and walked into her bathroom. I heard the water being turned on. She was brushing her teeth. I lazily pulled myself out of bed and walked into the bathroom. He was looking into the mirror flossing her teeth carefully. Making sure her teeth were perfect. "You know a real girl isn't perfect. And a perfect girl isn't real," I said. She looked at me trying to figure out the math behind my words. My quote. "What's that supposed to mean?" she asked turning around to face me. "It means you don't have to be perfect for everyone to love you. Especially me" i said.  She looked at me. Emotionless. But i just looked right back at her. "Thank you" she said as she walked up to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down for her to peck my lips quickly. But i didn't let go. I want to let go. I only had two days left here and I wasn't going to waste it. She hugged me tightly, for a few minutes. It was like she didn't want to let go, I don't want to leave her, but I have to.

Y/n POV-
"There is a spot on this hill, and at this time of year if you go out at night you will see a whole meteor shower, and it is stunning! Do you want to go?" I asked. "Meteor shower, on top of a hill, at night, and with you... of course." Harry said. "I mean only if you want to go." Instead of saying anything, he just kissed me while gently holding my waist. I'll take that as a yes. I giggled.

SKIP TO THE AFTERNOON:

Harry POV-
We started up the hill, of course some kisses on the way. Y/n looked so beautiful, not that she doesn't look stunning all the time. It's just that the moonlight glistening on her, made her shimmer, it was different. We finally made it to the top, it had a bit of flat land at the top. There were also blankets and other things up here too. I told her that she didn't have to bring this stuff, she said that she does it every year. And that this year, she wanted to spend this moment with me. We immediately decided to lay down on the blankets. Then there it went, the first meteor. All the others came and soon enough, they all started swirling, after that they just went in the same direction. It was stunning, not as stunning as y/n though. "You're right, it's so beautiful." I said. "I knew you would like it." She said back while looking at me. I smiled at her and she smiled back. God, her smile was so cute.
It had been a few hours of just looking out into the sky and just talking. She even brought food; it was delicious for sure. If only I could have more moments like this with her. Too bad, the tour is taking that away from me. "Y/n... I don't want to leave you." "Harry, I know, and I don't want too either. But I will try my best to go to some concerts." "Thanks, when we come back to Tennessee, I could ask the management if we could stay here for a few more extra days." "Aw, thanks Harry, but how are you going to tell them that you are going to stay for a girl." "My girlfriend." I corrected her. She giggled. "But still?" She spoke. "I'll just tell them that I love it here, I mean I'm not lying. That Tennessee has a lot to offer." Wow, you sound professional. Well done." She said. We both started laughing afterwards. After the meteor shower was done, we went back home to her house. I haven't felt this happy before. We pulled up to her driveway. I got out of the car first and jogged around to her door and opened it for her, before she could open it. "Such a gentleman again, thanks Harry." "Of course, love." She blushed. We just went to bed afterwards. We changed.  And then fell asleep, y/n fell asleep on my arm. It was so cute. Gosh we were really tired. "Oh, Harry! I forgot to tell you, I have a shift tomorrow, sorry." "That's fine, I actually forgot to tell you but I have things planned with the boys tomorrow too, I guess I forgot. I mean everything else in my mind fades away when I'm with you." I blushed, she blushed back. "Well then, my shift ends at 4:30, what time are you done hanging with the boys? "We'll probably be done at 4:00, so I can pick you up!" "Sounds good!" Then we fell asleep, sound asleep.

Next Day-
Y/n was at work and Harry was with the boys.
Skip to- 4:15

Harry POV-
I was waiting outside for y/n to come out. I saw her coming downstairs, through the glass. She was halfway through the door when a bunch of kids came and hugged her. Y/n was surrounded by them, she gave them all a big hug, and some a kiss on the head. It was so cute. It'll be amazing if we end up married and have kids together. She will certainly be the best mom. Just like Annie said. Annie called me. "Are you currently watching her get trampled with kids?" Annie asked. "Yes, I am, how do you know?" I said. "Oh please, I know her schedule by heart, but yeah, I guess you are thinking about how great of a mom she will be right?" Annie said. "Oh my, yes, Annie. Okay, she's coming! Hang up!" I said. She hung up immediately. Y/n saw me in the parking lot. She gave the kids one last hug, said goodbye, and told them to get back to their rooms. She came over to me and gave me a kiss. I kissed her back. And gave her a hug. I opened the door for her, as always. "Thank you!" "Of course, my love!" She blushed again. My god, she looked stunning, even after a day at work. Once we were in the car, I said, "Those kids must really love you, huh?" "Oh yeah, you saw?" "Yeah, I saw! You're really good with them. You'll be a great mom someday."

Y/N's POV
A mom? He thinks I'll be a great mom. I've always wanted kids, and with Harry, he'd be the best dad. "Harry..." I asked pausing. "Yes love?" he asked clicking his seatbelt. "Do you want kids with me someday?" I asked, looking at him. "Well first I have to propose, then marry you then get drunk at the after party and have $3x that night. And then only then, will I want kids with you." he laughed. I laughed too. "Of course, I want kids with you. That'd be a dream come true," he said leaning over the seat and kissing me once. 

Are we almost done?...
Who knows, you'll have to keep on reading and see!
Nini