Part 2-

AFTER ANNIE GAVE HARRY HER NUMBER

"Here ya go! That's my number... and oh yea, I will be nice, and give you y/n's number!" Annie said.
Harry smiled and said "Thanks!"
The bodyguard came to get us, saying that it was finally time to go.
Zayn pulled Annie to the side real quick and said something to her... then gave her a kiss on the cheek!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Omfg! Annie must be freaking out, you thought, her celebrity crush kissed her on the cheek!
Before you both left, you decided to give the boys a hug. Annie went up to Zayn, and Zayn hugged her tightly, like he was holding her!
Harry then walked up to me, and gave me a big hug, a hug where it felt like he didn't want to let go, ever. I hugged him back saying that he did great on his performance, he blushed.

After that, it was officially time to leave. The bodyguard escorted me and Annie out.

On our way home, you were driving while Annie was sitting right next to you in the passenger seat.
(She was looking at the window, it was dark and beautiful, the stars shined bright tonight!)
"That was amazing, I wish I could have spent more time with Zayn though. But Harry was too busy asking me questions about you and how he could possibly get with y-... oh crap. Sorry I was not supposed to say..." (Annie said before I interrupted her)
"WAIT WHAT!" I replied.
Iknow, ishouldhavetoldyou. Heseemsreallyinterestedinyou, andimayormaynothavegivenhimyournumber! Please don't kill me! You're a doctor, you are capable of way too many things! Ahhhhh! Annie said.
"Girl, you gotta slow down, talk slower." I said.
"I     gave     him     your     number   ,     is     that     okay?"
"Okay, not that slow. Annie, why would he ever be interested in someone like me? He is a mega superstar, and I am a doctor. And he probably got every girl's number he saw today backstage. Even if I did like him, it would never work out. I would be here, and he would be on tour every now and then. He does interviews and stuff like that. He would be so busy! I have things to do here. He probably has several houses in different areas, like one in London, one in California, and one in New York... I would not be able to move around everywhere like that. You know that I love to travel, but this is different. Did he not take that into consideration?" You asked?
"Geez y/n! Girl, you are taking this too seriously. You are not even married to him YET; you are thinking about this already." Annie said.

"Sorry! And I know, I know. But no way on earth would he date me, or even want to spend the rest of his life with me. He probably said that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with previous girlfriends." I told Annie.
"Well, he said he wanted to know you better!" Annie said.
"Oh God!" You answered.

AT HOME:

I decided to go to sleep, I was tired as a sloth. We came home at 11:00pm. I hopped into bed right away! I have never been so happy to see my bed and fall asleep!
(The next morning, you got up at 6:00am, because you had a shift today. You didn't have as many appointments as usual. So, you could get off earlier!)
(You called Annie asking her if you both wanted to go to "Brewing Coffee", later today. She replied saying, "Of course!".)
You and Annie both met up at the café. You were thinking of sitting outside, looking into the sunset. It was stunning, the contrast of yellow, pink, purple, and blue, as well as other colors of course. Just beautiful. Once you both got your food and drinks, you sat in the black detailed chairs outside. While you both were eating, you saw someone come outside, and they said, "Hey isn't that Annie and y/n?" Both you and Annie immediately turned around to see One Direction standing a few feet away from you.
"Hey! How are you guys?" You said. "Great, just wrapped up another concert, how about you two?" Said Liam.
"We're doing great, now that we got food!" Said Annie.
Zayn and Niall started laughing.
"Sign me up! I will never back down from eating! Is the food good here?" Niall said.
"Only the best!" Me and Annie said at the same time.
All the boys laughed.