CH-10

MELIODAS POV:

"K-KANANI!"

i said in surprise i looked at her... she was around 5'3   (by the way that's my actual height there😶 don't judge... and I'm 17 by the way...)    just perfect as ever... i looked at her mesmerising features... i was staring at her in an aww as I felt a dangerously highly powered magic near my neck from my back I turned noticing it to be Kanani's sword or should I call her "Ebis Elight... is your name right?" I confirmed or should I say my mind worked on it's own... i looked at her activating my demon mode to go along with the plot as she answered...

"Not bad, indeed i suppose... that's my name, EBIS ELIGHT the EMPRESS of the Empire Falora don't be surprised but my empire is vaster bigger and safer than your kingdom" she said with pride as it is a empire that she built with her own effort and United people of different race... She didn't joke about being powerful... Her Empire has mixed and pure breed of all race making it's defence to the at most level as no other kingdoms can attack it nor touch it's boundary... But most of all the empress ebis herself was the mystery of her Empire certainly 98% of her own kingdom don't know who she really is... All they know is that they are ruled by a woman and she is a mixed breed... No one dared to object nor oppose her cause she gave them the protection they need and the happiness to live... Any one everyone of different races are accepted no matter what their situation is... Poor no problem she will give you money, house, and a job to live... Did a crime... You will be forgiven and given a second chance to live... She was a god upto them... She didn't live in a castel but in a beautiful forest that is enchanted with her magic all around... 'The forest of...eternal rainbow' was her home... I snapped back hearing zeldris say...

"what's with you being full of yourself?! you think you could win us? the sons of the demon king? it is 2 vs 1... your at a clear disadvantage..." zeldris said as ebis laughed and replied... "You still think you have a chance zel dear" she mocked chuckling darkly... I gasped at the dark look on her face... So this is the real ebis who my memories forgot the overpowered dominant empress...I thought as I saw an another clone of ebis... Having her sword right back at zeldris neck ... Zeldris had sweat falling down his neck as ebis chuckled and said "I am placing a curse you boys" I and zeldris gasped as zeldris pushed her away and went for a sword fight head on...

This is bad I thought,  zeldris is the finest swords man in demon Kingdom but ebis... I thought as i saw zeldris struggling... My body moved on it's own and attacked ebis as she dogged it with smile as she muttered...

'arfato nigmaro barfathiniko shinakioa ebis ...' all the words that seemed pronounceable but in reality all I understood was her name at the end... She chuckled darkly once again as she said ... "now now... you boys can never touch my empire..the attacks you throw on my empire will fall over your Kingdom..."

Suddenly the scene changed...
I gasped looking around to see us in the enchanted eternal rainbow forest... There it was the normal sized house of the empress of the biggest Empire too much genuine for a empress i thought as i and zeldris entered the house there she was Ebis sitting majestic in her couch with her legs crossed drinking a glass of wine as she asked us to be seated.

we did as she told as two glass of wine flied it's way towards us as she smiled and asked us to have them and began speaking "you both can deactivate your powers i can assure your safety here!" she said smiling politely as my body on it's own replied "how do you expect us to trust you? you the empresses of other nation?"  ho your right she said acting as if she was thinking but the next second she smirked and said "do you think you can win me even if you have your power activated?" her comment made me and zeldris to raise our eyebrows as if she was joking but our face turned to that of shock when we felt the immense power coming from her "ngh- this power" zeldris gasped looking over kanani as she smirking taking a sip over her wine the magic power far more superior than me and zeldris both of us feel to the ground from the sofa panting as she smiled again keeping her wine on the floating tray as she deactivated her powers