CH-7

"I MIGHT HAVE BEEN EBIS OR WHOMEVER IT IS BUT NOW I AM KANANI... KANANI PENDRAGON! THE FIRST PRINCESS OF CAMELOT! AND I WILL AVENGE YOU FOR INTERFERING IN MY KINGDOM'S AFFAIRS AND FOR DESTROYING OUR PEACE!"

MELIODAS POV:

"w-wait the f-first princess?!" Elizabeth looked shocked and jealous at Kanani as I felt relieved... 'looks like I took it wrong...  they don't have any relationship!... looks like aurther have some bit long time to live!' 

I thought as I looked how worst my condition was... i died once which means some of my emotions are gone...  Kanani's power was higher than galand and her eyes... their color they are changing this is bad... "KANANI... stop...!" I shouted but were of vein her wrath began controlling her... suddenly an image flashed into my mind and I fainted...  the last thing I remember was Kanani fighting galand...

TIME SKIPPED:

MELIODAS POV:

"aagr" when I wake up first I saw Elizabeth this made me frown "where is Kanani...?" I asked making her frown, she then said "sir meliodas how about we go and meet others first...!" she said trying to distract me and when I was about to answer she dragged me to the hall...

i dealed with aurther and cheered him up as I gave a glare to Elizabeth signaling her to take me to Kanani's room and when I went to her room I noticed Kanani lying in the bed injured... i ran to her and asked Elizabeth... "Elizabeth why you didn't treat her?!" she just tilted her head innocently and said "isn't she useless... she is gonna die anyway right?!" she asked making my rage increased... "repeat it again Elizabeth and I am sure you will die!!" I said in a dark voice as Elizabeth began to fake tremble and cry...

suddenly "the hell... who is fake crying near me... i hate that character more than anything...!" 'this voice...!' "Kanani..." i said as I turned around to see Kanani sit on the bed... i ran to her and hugged her tightly only to be hugged beck dearly which gave me the memories of ebis...

suddenly I felt something wet fall on me... when I looked up I saw Kanani cry... 'did she remember the past... if she did this is the worst time to face it off...' I thought, I wiped her tears dry and asked "Kanani what's the matter... IS... everything ok...?!" 

Kanani nodded her head slowly and said... "just a bad dream... and they seemed real... looks like my real life filled with horror...!" she said making me tensed 'what did that mean...?!' I thought as Kanani looked at my hair and said "this hair... why is so same as the person I saw in the dream... i don't remember his face but his hair... it was golden and he... he ra**ed me..." she said the last sentence so low that I couldn't hear what it was... and I didn't wish to ask that to her again...

after some time Kanani, Elizabeth, and I went to the main room to see merline talk... she was discussing the ten commandments... and Kanani seemed to listen to it carefully... suddenly she asked a question... "Well if the member we fought was from the 10 commandments then how does he know me and meliodas?!... how did he say that my real name was 'EBIS' I just wanna ask... AM I A DEMON...?!" everyone seemed really surprised... 'holy shi*t she brings me too into trouble... this is bad...'

"i wouldn't accept to completely...!" merline said trying to save us... "but how are you being clear with that?!... how come he know my name out of all-cause...?!" Kanani asked as merline said "well they are demons and they do anything to get what they want...!" merline said as Kanani seemed suspicious... "well i don't accept it, but I am not going to dig it out now...! and about the power level of the galand it was 26,000 and yet he didn't regain his full power I am afraid that we are having a difference between the power in large amount...!"

Kanani said making Elizabeth shock as she asked "wait... you are coming with us after what happened...?!" everyone looked at Elizabeth with a glare but Kanani replied... "well, if galand hasn't blabber those stuff i would have left you with whomever you want to... but the stuff he said... it is related to me and I will find the truth... so just remain silent and allow me to be the calm me... don't poke a volcano cause you will burn to ashes if I get angry...!"

Kanani said which I felt no harm cause she said in a child tone... but Elizabeth on the other hand fell on her knees with tears...  then the real thing stricked me... 'the power of a deadly demon... classic kill... her powers... just like what she did to me that day... no wonder the one who created all the race, the god of god chaose is afraid of her power...!'

TIME SKIPPED:

KANANI POV:

I, meliodas, and Elizabeth was currently going to meet Diane to talk about the plane and suddenly out of nowhere king popped out and this made Elizabeth scream, and meliodas just pulled his face and threw him back I began to laugh hard making king bit angry on me...

i thought he would kick my a** but king just ignored every one of us and flew towards Diane and all of us ran behind him... when we reached the place where Diane was kept... when we greeted her the first thing she asked was "DO I KNOW YOU?!" this made king heartbroken...

after some time when I and meliodas went to meet merline, one thing was bugging me 'Diane's head was hurt that's right but her conditions are perfect and when I touched her hand and scanned her body there were no injuries related to the memory loss and this is ODD...!'

i thought as merline looked at me and asked "is something wrong Kanani you seemed to be in a deep thought...!" she asked... i nodded my head and said "her memorize was erased on purpose... " i said as i teleported myself to the place of Diane... only to see king in his human form... "Aaaa....!" i said not sure what to say at the newfound look of king...

when Diane saw me she began shouting... "you... you... they said... you were dead... when you were locked in the Ice prison....!" (got the idea from AOT...) 'w-wait how does she know i was under ice prison... and why is she sacred... and why should i be DEAD...?!' i stood frozen in shock... Diane began to speak "people of our clan were so much afraid of you... and they feared your intense power... and you...!!" 

i was shocked... who was i...?! why was i curel...?! were the thing running through my mind... and Diane left when i was filled with darkness... and that is when i decided 

"the person who made me suffer like this WILL DIE...! WILL DIE IN MY HAND... IF NOT I WILL DIE IN HIS HAND...!"