CH-9

"i am sorry for leaving you like that... EBIS...!"

TIME SKIP:

KANANI POV:

when I woke up I found us stopped in the middle of many rocks on grassy land, I got off of the bed and changed myself then, I walked downstairs...  and looked at everyone and waved a 'hi' as everyone returned my greetings, I asked "well about Diane! did we get her?!" i asked as everyone shook their head and said, "we did but she was protected by someone else and we thought leaving her with them, for now, could be good!" Elizabeth said as i nodded my head with a small sadness.

king flew towards me as he said "I'm sorry ethera i shouldn't have said that! i didn't mean to hurt you!" i turned towards the king and smiled as i said, "ho my, no need for that king... even i bit overreacted don't worry about me!... so were are we going now?!" 

i asked as meliodas popped in and said "well come on and check it out on your own... that would be great wouldn't it?!" he said as i rolled my eyes playfully as i walked out of the house popping my head out seeing a vast land of a green field with big rocks randomly situated...

hawk's mom stopped as i jumped down and randomly ran across the field... but suddenly as soon as i crosses a rock that looked like an arc... the place changed... it was like magic as i looked around in shock as meliodas came behind me with his hand on his back! 

I then noticed two young girls standing at the entrance 'what are these two young girls doing out at a place like this?!! ' i thought as meliodas raised his hands waving a hi...

"Do you know them??" I asked as meliodas as he looked at me with a smile and said, "yes, and they are the ones who guard this place!"  I gave an Ooo look as I asked "well, why are we here though?! it's like a place hidden inside magic...!" I said as meliodas gave me his signature grind and said "yup it is a place hidden in magic and we are here today to get some of my power back!"

I looked at him in confusion "your powers back? did they steal them from u?" I asked as he chuckled and said "you sound so childish today Kanani. well, they didn't steal my power, I just gave them away so I don't lose control of them when I fight" i pouted at his comment at me as i said, "i am not acting childish, i just have no idea of it! okie..." 

he raised his hand in defense as he said "Okie, my lady!" i chuckled as lady zenary and lady genna greeted us, i greeted back with a small bow as i noticed lady zenary staring up at me... which i think was anger?... hatred?... scared?... shocked?... or perhaps was i mistaken, i thought as lady zenary took me, meliodas and Elizabeth to a cave alone... i looked back before going into the cave giving a chuckling smile to others as i shouted "all the best guys! hoping to see u guys power up like crazy!"

i heard a small scowl from Elizabeth who was next to me, i just ignored it and went in front of meliodas right behind zenary leaving Elizabeth behind... as soon as we arrived at the estimated location zenary said: "now, let's start the examination... first we will be checking if meliodas is capable of receiving his powers back while i test Elizabeth with her healing power!"

I looked at her confused as i asked "well, meliodas power is locked so u test him, Elizabeth's power is healing so u test her... but then i must have been with others right? why did u call me too?!" i said in confusion as zenary looked at the ground for a min and looked straight up at my eyes as she said... "cause some of your power too was taken away from u when u were in the ICE PRISON" my eyes widen in surprise as meliodas and Elizabeth gasped "what-?!" i gave her a confused look as i asked... "so i am too supposed to take the test?!" she nodded her head in agreement as i said "like what kind? this isn't the real me, i don't remember my past!"