CH-5

"Meliodas it is an emergency i sense a high-ranked demon power coming from Camelot, we have to go there soon as soon as possible!!" 

KANANI POV:

i got snapped out of what happened and asked "what did you just say merline?!... D-demons?! how the hell did they come out?!... i-i am sorry for the word i used b-but... WAIT does thi-!!" i was cut off by meliodas"come on let's go!..." meliodas... 'YOU ARE A LITERAL JERK...'

i cursed in my mind and "ah?!...." *blush* i was in deep thought of cursing him and suddenly he just came and gave a kiss on my cheeks making me blush... 

well then merlin transported us to the Camelot and the pig began to fly... 'wooo this is amazing!' i thought with aww expression, well then i noticed a demon with a lower rank... "what a pain... not a fun one to play with... its power level is high only because of its size!!"

i said with a boarded expression as meliodas gave a grind as it slowly turned to a smirk... 'who is this guy exactly...?!' suddenly i noticed an extreme amount of magic... 'nearly 160 thousand?! IMPOSSIBLE!!' and if i am right it is from... "MELIODAS!!..."

i almost screamed... he turned and asked "what's the matter?! Kanani?!" he asked in a confused voice as i said, "t-the city we have to save it...!" I said trying to change the topic that i was about to speak about... 

he nodded his head and said "yup i will... merline transport me...!" and yar merline transported him to the place as he fought the monster...

"hey Kanani?! why don't you fight your power level is s-sixty n-nine thousand r-right?!" why is he stuttering? "hawk are you frighten by my power level?!" i asked in a doubted but threatening tone... hawk nodded his head vigorously as i sweatdrop... 

i was getting fed up... 'meliodas got his secret treasure LOSTVAYAN' aaghr so slow... i slowly began to walk toward the edge of the floor as Elizabeth asked "where do you think you are going... to suicide?!" she asked sadistically...

what a little girl... i smirked in a threatening way as i said "yes elizab*tch!!" i said as i fell backward making everyone scream my name which includes meliodas... i fell with sadistic laughter and within a second i was in front of the albino demon...

and yar with my power level being 69 thousand it got my attention... it came with its powerful attack... as i stood there waiting for the attack... "Kanani move the attack might hit you!!" meliodas shoted as he came to save me...

and at down Arthur stood in shock as he looked at my eyes but smirked when he saw my pleasant smile as he shouted "end it Kanani... you gotta stop being reckless...!!" i smirked at him back as i giggled and clapped my hands once for fun...

and the albino just vanished... everyone stood as if they saw a ghost and i was flying in the air humming... i noticed a dark aura from meliodas i turned towards him to see him glaring at Arthur who wasn't looking at him...

TIME SKIP:

Who cares about that anyways... "Hey, Kanani!!... Do you have someone who loves you?!..." Diane questioned... 'well this is something that no one asked me...' 'I SHOULD THINK ABOUT THIS!!'

*Bump dum*

"Agar... It hurt my head... Aaagh..." When I tried to recall and my head began to hurt like hell... " Kanani!!!... Are you ok?!?" Diane shouted in concern "i-i...."

I fell on my knees holding my head as I got the image of a blond boy... And then betraying me... When I saw the blond-haired boy my heartbeat increased... I felt safe when he hugged me 'was that real?!?'

"KANANI!!"

"hu?! demon king son?!..."

it was the same blond i saw in the dream... 'aagh' i cleared my eyes and opened to see

"MELIODAS," i said in shock to see a tensed-up sweating meliodas... 'what's the matter?! i thought as i took my hands to his face to snap him out...

his breath hitched... as he teleported us to the bedroom upstairs in a blink of my eyes "meliodas... you ok?! what's wrong with you?!" i asked with a concerned voice 'what's wrong with me?! why do i feel hurt seeing him like this?! "melio-?!" when i was about to ask him something he leaned and kissed me...

my eyes widen in shock as i tried to push him away but he was hell strong than me... when i used my magic to move him... i sensed demon magic come out of him and his body getting covered by demon energy. 

i was startled to see them... i slowly began to suffocate due to a lack of oxygen, i did my best but failed and with one last push with my last effort, i pushed him away as i fell in bed with my eyes half-lit with my chest rising up and down...

now i was clearly able to see his demon eyes... and i backed away in fear... i wasn't able to use my other power when he was like this... my other power wasn't supporting me and within a blink of an eye he was in front of me!!

'was that teleportation?! you must be kidding, RIGHT?!' i thought with fear running through me... as he pinned me to the bed... "meliodas... STOP THIS Elizabeth will be hurt..." even though i liked the kiss my heart was hurting with each moving second...

suddenly "MELIODA-!?" 'Elizabeth?! damn it!!' she came in front of me and pulled meliodas away as she raised her hand to slap me "you damn bitch... how dare you do this again?!" she said with her left eye turning to a goddess one...

i was about to bring my other power out but was shocked when i saw her being slammed to the wall within a second... "you... what right do you have you goddess?! you are nothing but a sh*it here and yet you dare to touch someone dear to me?!" meliodas shouted with his dress changing to something made with black fabric!! 

hu?! what does he think i am?!

'AM I SOMEONE WHO IS DEAR TO HIM?! BUT HOW?!'

HELLO GUYS!! I AM SORRY FOR NOT PUBLISHING THE LAST PART CORRECTLY!! AND YA THE SCHOOL WAS THE REASON ANYWAYS!! I HAD MY ANNUAL EXAMS!! THAT WAS THE REASON ANYWAYS!! DO BE MAD AT ME!....

AND THANKS FOR THIS LONG SUPPORT TO EVERYONE!!