°{Chapter 9: Breaking In}°

"Black Hat Manor."
The heroes looked up at the house, it was shaped like a Top Hat and guarded by a iron fence with security cameras and alarms all over the place.
"Who would have thought his lair would be the most obvious."
"The fact that the house is a Top Hat and is slap right in the middle of this neighbourhood makes us look pretty dumb, not gonna lie."
Omega turned to Goldheart,"So, what's the plan?", Goldheart nods and pointed to around the house,"First step is getting inside.", Go-Lo noted the security cameras and alarms around the house and the fence.
"Knowing Black Hat, if we get over the fence something is going to come out and probably kill us either with an electrical fence or some secret weapon hiding around here that will come out."
So they needed to be careful as one wrong move and they might be toast.
. . .
Literal Toast.

=

"DEMENTIA!!!"
The door of Black Hat's office flung open and slammed into the wall hard.
Dementia jumped out of the room, laughing maniac and run up and down the walls as she escaped down the hall.
Dr Flug threw out some old parts as Dementia passed him.
"DR FLUG!"
"R-Right on it, Black Hat!"
Flug grabbed a brush and rushed down the hall.

~

Go-Lo got separated from the others, seeing as they thought it was best to split up in case they ran into a member.
Go-Lo walked across a walk way and passed a huge looking drill, gulping as she quickly walked a bit faster to find something or someone.
Looking around the place looked, somewhat nice and clean.
*CRASH*
Crap!
Go-Lo hid behind a pipe, hearing someone shouting and peaking around she saw a Reptile stuck in some. . . Bubble, and saw a blue bear and Dr Flug before he walked away from the bear and the crazy reptile.
As soon as she figured it was fine, she crept after Dr Flug.

~

Entering the lab, Go-Lo managed to catch the door before it closed, creeping in as the door shut and hid behind some boxes by the entrance.
Dr Flug just paced the room with a cup of coffee, an invention sitting right on the desk that looked to be some sort of gun???
Go-Lo then heard banging in the vents, she crouched down as Dr Flug also seemed confused because that crazy reptile was locked up; So what was in the vents or who??
"Gah, Dementia may have gotten out and climbed in the vents to get to Black Hat.", Go-Lo breathed a sigh of relief in silence, looking around the boxes to look for something to help her out with capturing the mad scientist.
Freeze Ray?
No, it will be hard to move him and it will draw attention.
Shrink Ray?
No, could lose him and be unable to reverse it.
Teleportation Pads?
Probably teleports to random places, can't depend it will be to their office.
Dart Gun?
That-
Go-Lo picked it up, noting the dart and made sure it wasn't like a poisoning dart but it was just a regular dart gun.
He looked at the label and covered her mouth to stop her from giggling at the tag on it.
If Dementia happens to get loose, use this to put her down and put her in timeout.
-Dr Flug.
Go-Lo then peaked out, seeing Goldheart from the another lab window, noding for her to use the gun on the Dr.
So Go-Lo loaded in a dart and aimed for Dr Flug.
*Phew*
"Ow!"
Dr Flug reached for his shoulder, confused at the jab of pain and pulled out a dart?
"Dementia, did you shoot. . . Crap. . ."
Go-Lo shut her eyes as Dr Flug's head hit the desk, passed out thanks to whatever was in the dart.
Goldheart jumped down from the vent, throwing the scientist over his shoulder,"We need to leave, Omega and Adelita Guerrero are holding off Dementia since she got out.", Go-Lo nods and takes the lead as they run out to the exit.

=

"THEY TOOK DR FLUG!!"
Black Hat glared after the Heroes,"Not for long they don't.", Dementia hugged 5.0.5 as he was sad his 'dad' was taken by the heroes.
"Really??"
"Yes."