°{Chapter 5: Miss Heed's Questioning}°

Mrs Heed was cuffed and had shackles around her arms and ankles, she was being escorted to the interrogation room, she looked like a completely different person with her hair now brown and dull, she looked tired and had this insane glint in her eyes.
. . .
"Here we are."
She was sat down in front of Goldheart from across the table, but she her ankles were chained to the table legs and her arms were tied around the chair arms.
G-Lo and Omega stood from the other side of the glass,"Think she will talk?", "Well, she loves Goldheart so perhaps she will spill to someone that she loves.", Omega looked at her and, then at Goldheart and Miss Heed,"Well, she looks like a deranged psychopath from those Yandere games people play.", "You mean the crappy ones or the one that isn't gonna get finished?", and their conversation turned to video games as on the other side of the glass Goldheart and Miss Heed sat in silence.

~

Goldheart took a deep breath,"Miss Heed, I know we have our differences and you are being held for a serious crime but I feel like you can answer questions we have about your incident.", she looked up at Goldheart, she had this empty look that honestly creeped him out, but he pulled out the tablet, held it up and showed the video feed that the warehouse had captured.
. . .
She looked down at her lap, Goldheart then pulled out a label and a picture of the person in the paperbag,"What can you tell us about this person.", she looked up, she thwn had this creepy smile,"What will I get in return of spilling the tea?", Goldheart gulped, he tapped his fingers on the table a few times,"What are your demands?", "A phone.", Goldheart was surprised,"That's it?", bt then again she was very famous on social media, but maybe he can get her a fake phone or a phone that just doesn't have any connection to the Internet.
"Fine."
She giggled, which made a shiver go down his spine.
She smiled but her eyes were empty,"That's Dr Flug, or Kenny Flug, honestly I don't even know if that's his real second name. But he and I go back a bit, we went to the same school; Black Hat Institute.", Goldheart frowned,"A school for Villains?", "Yes.", she then dug her nails onto the table a bit, like she was mad,"He was always a star pupil, teachers pet if you would.", Goldheart wondered if she realised she just sold herself out as a past Villain, wonder what made her give it up, but knowing her it may be obvious.
"So, can you confirm he made this and you stole it?"
"Yes. He works for Black Hat, as his head scientist."
Now that is interesting, maybe if they capture Dr Flug they can get answers out of him but he wasn't sure about him as he has never heard of anyone named Kenny Flug but this school may have been completely secure and a secret, he wouldn't be too surprised if a bunch of demons went there.
"Thank you for your time, I'll have the phone ordered immediately."
So Goldheart got up and left, as he left the room and the guards took her away he stopped as he suddenly heard her yelling again.
"GOLDHEART IS MINE! I AM BO CECILE! FOLLOW ME! LOVE ME!"
. . .
This lady was crazy.
Goldheart quickly left as to not see her in the halls and rushed to meet up with G-Lo and Omega.