°{Chapter 6: Dr Flug's Work}°

G-Lo walked through the street, she was distributed by Miss Heed's Investigation and especially by the end of it and hearing her screaming.
What was odd, was her mention of herself and Dr Flug apparently going to the same school and it was a school for Villains?
Omega turned to her,"Why do you think he has a school?", "Perhaps for his company, from the label it seems like the school may be for people that want to turn their Villain career into a business; Dr Flug may be his top worker.", G-Lo sighed, she had many ideas but there was something bothering her.
"Did any results come up about someone named Kenny Flug, Omega?"
Omega showed her his phone,"Unfortunately not, all I have is a list of people with the same first name but not the same last name, also don't live here anymore or even went missing years ago.", G-Lo nods, handing his phone back to him,"Does Goldheart have a plan?", "Well, he's thinking of trying to capture him or questioning but how he'll do is not decided yet, I mean he just had one deal with that crazy lady.", G-Lo nods as they both enter the coffee shop for some drinks and snacks for the day.

=

"How's the process?"
Dr Flug left his lab, after putting several holes in the wall and solving a few leaks from the mouth of the gun, he completed the new and improved acid gun,"Completed!", Black Hat took it and gave it back to their client who loved it as they tested it outside and it worked.
He payed the money and left.
"Coffee?"
"Why not, Dementia. Sure thing."

=

That night Dr Flug went out with his scanner to the dump yard, looking for material and save up for the next creation and order.
"Dr Flug."
He froze.
That was. . .
He turned and there saw Goldheart and G-Lo, he stood up properly and held up a ray gun to them,"Goldheart and G-Lo. What pleasure do I have.", Goldheart glared,"You created the potion.", he nods,"Heh, yeah just too bad she stole it overwise I would have had time to perfect it.", Goldheart pointed to him,"You'll be coming with us.", Dr Flug chuckled,"Not at all.", he jumped seemed to have rockets on the bottom of his shoes and they couldn't stop him as he flew away with a bag and a laugh.
. . .
"Who the heck is he. . ."
"I don't know. . . But I'll figure it out."