5

"Follow the main aisle back and it'll be to your left at the end of the hall." Said the taller of the two women.

Laura followed the directions pushed into the changing room. In the changing room there were 4 doors two on either side. She chose the first and hung the clothes hanger on the hook behind the door. Mumbling to herself she stripped.

The lace contraption consisted of three different pieces. the first piece was a garter belt, the elderly was red the inner panel was a black silk. the other two pieces were a bra and hi cut bikini panties that matched perfectly.

She carefully unhook the garter from the rest of the set. The fabric was soft and her fingers and she rubbed her thumb over the lace. It did feel quite nice she thought.

She lays garter down on the wooden bench. She unhook the bra and panties. These two felt like perfect silk under her fingers.

She stepped into the panties and pulled them up her legs, and slid them over her hips. Looking at herself critically in the mirror she glared at her stomach. The extra weight there caused her to grit her teeth.

Turning her back on the mirror she tried on the bra. It took her a moment to fasten the three hook closure in the back.

She picked up the garter and unfastened the closure.