2

"And look at you." Georgia demanded. Her eyes held a spark of anger.

"Yeah, look at me." Laura said with a self pitying tone.

"Yes!" Georgia practically yelled. Two women stood just a few feet away they turned into their direction. They didn't even try to hide the fact that they were watching and listening to every word.

She pointed at Laura. "Why can't you see it? You have curves. You have a softness that makes people comfortable." She took a step closer to Laura. "You have breast... real ones." Georgia said as if it were a big deal. Then she pointed to her own chest. "If I wanted ones like yours then it would cost me a couple of thousand each."

Laura's jaw dropped. What the heck, she thought.

Laura looked to the left when she heard one of the two women giggle. At some point they had moved closer. Laura glared at them letting them know non verbally that this was absolutely none of their business.

However, her attention quickly shifted back to her friend.

"Georgia," she said almost helplessly. She was willing to have a humiliating conversation but she would have preferred not to have it here.

"You have no idea what I would give to look like you." She said. Envy coated her voice.