4

They both moved forward to stand before the Pink Lady. The woman's smile was pleasant.

"Wonderful. I'm glad that you changed your mind." She said and gestured to the multiple racks of lingerie and apparel. "I'm sure that we can find something to please you."

Laura sighed again.

Georgia grabbed her arm that was full of little bit of lace hanging suspended from clothes hangers.

The lady in pink followed, smiled, and introduce yourself. "My name is beverly thomas. If you need to feel free to ask me._" She gestured to the two women that had been listening to the conversation.

That's Jordan and Rachel. They're my assistants. You're free to ask them as well."

Laura watched as she walked away. She noticed that she had on some cute one inch strappy heels.

Soon they moved to another rack and then another.

Georgia pulled one of the hangers off of the rack. "What do you think of this one?"

Laura Brett gave it a brief glance, then turned to survey the room. "It's cute." She said absentmindedly.

Georgia pressed it into Laura's hands she smiled secretly, "Good. Go go try it on."

"Wait. What?" Laura stammerd.

"You said it was cute. So go try it on." Georgia said sweetly. "Where's the changing room." She asked the nosy sales ladies.