Acknowledgements and Future Updates

So.... hi!

I just wanna say thank you so much for reading and supporting this series, you guys are all so sweet and amazing and I couldn't do it without you! Your votes, comments, and reads inspire me every day!

This book has taken me almost two years to complete (yikes lol) and so many of you have been here the whole time encouraging and supporting me and I just want you to know that it means the world to me.

As for the future of this series, I do plan on continuing at least through Eclipse. I honestly have no clue where I want to go with the story after that so we'll see what happens (if y'all have ideas feel free to lmk!).

I still have some plot points and planning to do for the next book, so I'll be working on that for a while before I start writing and publishing it. I also want to work on some other projects that I have been planning, so I don't have an estimate for when the next book will be up. However, I'll post a chapter here and update on my message board when I do finally publish it!

Basically all I wanna say is that you guys are the best and I really hope you enjoyed the story (and thought it was better than the first book; I certainly do lol)!

All my love,
Kris <33