ch#5defence daemon hill pt2

Location, sederan capital.

3rd pov

With the news of the fail invasion of daemon hill, some of the imperial soldier survived the massacre and making back to the capital. In the throne room.

Survived imp soldier:I SAW IT!!! I SAW IT MY OWN EYE!!! THE BLACK DEMON THEY KILLED EVERYONE ALIVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!! I HAVE SEEN THEM THEY STARE AT US.... MENACINGLY!!!

Imp soldier mind:

Survived imp soldier:They're eye

Survived imp soldier:They're eye...... Are red!!! No one survive the deamon hill! They slaughtered everyone without mercy!! This.... Isn't war this is massacre!!!

Emperor Molt sigh, Many imperial troops  who survived the attack on daemon hill came back alive, they have PTSD about massacre in the hill. If he send more troops, the vessel state will turn against the empire.

Pro-war1:I don't care we must fight back!

ro-peace1:are you lost your mind?! If keep more army will be suicide!

Pro-peace2:even his right! They're no chance against them. Making peace  was best option!

Pro-war2:are you saying we make peace with them?! That's cowardly!

Pro-peace2:it's only wa-

Molt:enough!

The senators were silenced.

Molt:even we send an army, we will been weaken. The vessel state will turn against us. Send the letter to all vessel kingdom in the land and tell them to assault the hill. We must fight back!

The Pro-war senator cheering again but pro-oeace senator was not happy. They will be suicide again.

Location:republic base

the shredder mech made by sora and John, jack first time made. Until. Calling from paradox on screen.

Sora:so.... Did you test the new shredder mech?

Paradox:yes. This is a little bit comfortable to Seat the control is pretty dope. And I test shredder mech to kill the imperial army for dummy.

John:I hope shredder mech in battle Ground. Is there problem error in there?

Paradox:Nope.

Jack:damage?

Paradox:nope no damage.

Sora:really nothing??? *checking mech in iPad*

Paradox:yes.... don't worry. about your mech.

Jack:*sigh*ok. But! if something is joke again. I'm gonna punch your Fucking face. *angry*

Paradox:*nervous and sweat*HA! HA! HA! HA! Nope! No error! No damage! That's all!

Jack:*thinking*hmmm. very well then.

The screen off paradox sigh relief

Paradox:*sweat*phew! that was close if I tell the truth he will piss it off I was back then Jack invented the AI machine then. the red button push it then explosion himself Jack really piss at me he use rifle knife shoot at me and stab me I was running around on workshop. *Giggle*

Later in office general Jason and tyuule. Was sitting, Jason checked the paper and tyuule  use iPad learning about republic then. Door open is riflemen

Rpb riflemen:sir! We got more unknown army To our base.

Jason:*sigh*ok, lead me the way.

Tyuule:*stressed*they keep sending more army.

Later in control room.

Jason sent a drone check unknown army
Then... screen on they no imperial army, just another army. He can sense their we're no imperial soldier. In the hill.
Jason saw interest.

Jason:tyuule you know this guys?

Tyuule:yes... it's king duran. And other kingdom.

Jason:*look riflemen*prepare deploy mech-deathworm.

Riflemen:yes sir.

Tyuule:*sigh*here we go again.

To continued