ch#4defence deamon hill pt1

Location falmart, saderan capital.

Saderan army has failed invasion. Emperor Molt summon The senators talk about daemon hill.

Pro-peace1:this is disaster! We lost territory in daemon hill!

Pro-war1:just keep more sending army!!we have the most largest army of falmart!!

Pro-peace2:this is crazy!!! This..... Enemies are more powerful with thought! The only option is to make peace with them!

Pro-war2:peace?! There no peace with those barbarians!

Senator arguing about daemon hill until. Emperor Molt raise head. Senator silent.

Molt:there no peace is not option. I send troops and wyvern, orc army.

Pro-war senator was cheer but pro-peace was not happy.

Later

Saderan army March toward daemon hill. Consider to 25,000 army 550 wyvern and 60 orcs army

Imp commander: We almost there man! We show them those barbarians out of our land!!

Imperial army cheer as they keep marching, until they're came across the sign.

[WARNING⚠]
PLEASE LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!!! OR ELSE'S YOU BEEN KILL BY MINEFIELD!!!

The Imperial army ignore the sign they Keep marching hill until.

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

The explosion erupt in the hill Imperial army started panicking and terrified by this explosion magic. The wyvern in the air. Survived the explosion. They prepare attack. But.

PEW PEW PEW!!!

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

PEW PEW PEW!!!

The wyvern rider got killed by space jet-389 chain gun and missile. The wyvern lost 531 rider and the survive had 19.

The ground forces lost 15,678 army. The imperial commander was only one survived.

Imp soldier1:this isn't war this is massacre! !!

Imp soldier2:commander! What do we do!!we can we retreat?!!!

Imp commander:retreat never an option just keep moving!!!

Imp soldier2:but-

Imp commander:that's an order!!!

The Imperial army keeps charging the hill, leaving there dead comrades corpses. They keep marching, until.

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

BOOM!!!

*BANG SOUND*

The multiple bullet killed alot of imperial army.

Imp soldier1:*pain and cry*ahhhh!!! my arm!!!

Imp soldier2:*pain and cry*ahhh!!! My leg is hurts!!!

Imp soldier3:what kind of monstrous are we fighting!!!!????

Imp soldier4:*pain*pls end this war!!!end his madness!!!

Imp commander:keep pushing!!! We almost there!!!

Imperial army are hammer by the bullets until.

*EXPLOSION SOUND*

The shockwave crash the imperial the way. When dust disappear, it is to be a shredder mech.

(He has red eyes with laser rifle hold hand imagine it

(He has red eyes with laser rifle hold hand imagine it.)

The shredder mech appear infront of the enemy the imperial soldier, many terrified as they saw their red eyes, standing their..... Menacingly. They looked down and started shooting with giant laser rifle killing them all. One of the mech look down the injured imperial Commander.

Imp commander:*pain*h-half mercy.....

Shredder mech:*deep mech voice*you should not come here. *raise leg*

Imp commander:No! No! NNNOOOOOOO!!!!!

As his last breath. The shredder mech killed the imperial commander with an metal leg. The imperial soldier were killed in the area. Those who are alive were killed by war mechs.
___________________________________________

Location, falmart, galactic republic occupied base.

Shredder mech finish killing imperial commander  was pilot is paradox.

Rpb war mech pilot:[radio]sir! All the enemy are neutralized!

Paradox:The battle was not over yet, the enemy send more. I'm going to back to base.

Rpb war mech pilot:[radio]yes sir.

To be continued.