Ch#3 alliance other side world

(Later location bunny warrior tribe)

3 Wanzer transport arrived the bunny warrior shock and suprise never seen giant iron bird.

Rifle leader:alright everyone! transport are here, you guys needed better place, and Your new home.

Later Tyuule and warrior bunny tribe first time ride giant metal bird (is wanzer transport) little bit comfortable other bunny sitting beside mech berserker-117

Bunny warrior2:*look mech berserker-177 and terrified*s-s-s-sister a-are you sure trust the human....?

Bunny warrior1:sister is okay. They save us. Threat From imperial. *pat she's shoulder*

Bunny warrior2:thanks sister....

Bunny stare around inside full metal bird until.

Paradox:alright pilot! Time to take it off!

RpbPilot:yes sir.

Soon Wanzer began to ascend upwards, something that caught the bunny warrior off guard. As gasped in shock to look outside out the window to see they were going up into air.

Bunny warrior:*shock*w-where flying?!

Shadow:yup! Hold on tight people!

Soon the wanzer then moved forward to where the base is. The bunny warrior in vehicle were suprised at how fast they were going. The speed they were going at greatly outclassed a war horse

Soon the ride became eventful as everyone made their wat towards the republic military base

Tyuule shock look full metal wall and bunny tribe shock and terrified many giant golem and metal bird, war elephant. when wanzer drop off gently and open the metal door(I think.....) Then bunny tribe when outside. They amaze many structures exist.

Tyuule:so.... This is republic base......

Bunny:Yes my queen. This could be wipe entire enemy.

Tyuule look at sky the giant structures unknown...
Look:

Glowing Portal appear until

Tyuule:*shock*what the?!

Bunny1:*terrified*what's in Goddes name is that?!!

Tyuule and bunny tribe shock and terrified see.

Bunny2:*terrified*t-t-this could be wipe there country?!

Tyuule:*terrified*s-sir shadow... W-What's that thing.....

Shadow:oh. This is space ship carrier-1

Tyuule:*terrified*W-What's inside in there...?

Shadow:Thousands troops in there. many vehicle too.

Tyuule:*look space carrier-1 and sweat*......

Reaper unit:commander shadow. General Jason waiting in the office. And dantalion is here too.

Shadow:*nodded*ok. Tyuule are you ready?

Tyuule:*nodded*.....

walking on road

Shadow on the way office but tyuule. Look imperial army chain. There neck and arm into truck transport them prison. They got when he deserves.

Later they arrived the office two exo unit guard The door.

Exo unit:*nodded*Commander shadow. general Jason is waiting.

Shadow:*nodded and look tyuule* tyuule. Are you ready?

Tyuule:*nodded*hmm.

When they open the door general Jason sitting chair and dantalion sitting left chair and reading a book.

Tyuule:is this your general?

Shadow:yes.

General Jason:my name Jason. And this is dantalion
Look1:jason

 And this is dantalionLook1:jason

Look2:dantalion

Tyuule wide and shock another bunny but a child with a ear she think half-human

Tyuule wide and shock another bunny but a child with a ear she think half-human. But super cute..... (A/n:I WANT HUG HIM SOOOO BAD!!!)

Dantalion:*raise ear and finish reading* oh. please... Too meet you..... Mrs. Tyuule.

tyuule:*blushed*yes. You are a child...

Dantalion:well then let's do negotiation.

It take a few minutes. Tyuule want the Republic forces help against sederan empire. She wanted her people to be independent from vessels state then dantalion, agree and decided to protect the bunny warrior tribe incase of the empire tried anything stupid. They let the bunny tribe races in their base for refugees away from the empire.

3 months later

Tyuule In tower watch bunny tribe they started training, new skill and new weapon, new armor. Other bunny learn about bike. And shadow is on break. Other teammates, paradox and Alexa, athena. scan there other world jinshan and dred drinking tea. Sora and John, jack make new mech. Fiona focused his force, even and Jacob playing some card game and lastly hajime making tragedies on paper Again.....

In office. General Jason drinking coffee until.

*burst door sound*

RpbRifle unit:General! We got problem!

Jason:what is it?

RpbRiflemen:the sederan army is toward our base!

General Jason was shock hear the sederan empire toward our base.

Jason:activate turret on. We have visitor coming for us.

To be continued.