Chapter 10

"Oh, it's Fundy!" I exclaimed and waved at the fox. "What's he doing here?"

Fundy hesitantly waved back, but had his eyes fixed on another individual.

"Why is he staring at Charlie?" Tommy asked, confused on why he wasn't looking at me, as I was still waving excitedly. I stopped waving and we both looked over to the place Fundy was staring.
"He's staring at the green guy?"

"Uhm, Y/N..? Can we get out of here?" Charlie said nervously.

"Why? That's my friend up there." I answered.

"Yeah, well he doesn't like me very much." He said and looked at me with scared eyes.

"What do you mean? Do you know him."

"I guess you could say that?"

"Charlie?" Fundy's voice reached my ears and turned to look at the furr- I mean fox, who was now only a couple of meters away from us.

"Uh oh." Charlie looked at the fox with a panicked look on his face before melting into a puddle on the ground and gliding away.

"How is that even physically possible?!" Tommy exclaimed.

"That's a great question. He told me he was meat and bones, but I guess he lied?" I said, still looking at the green blob who was escaping back into the forest.

(I can't believe I trusted him/hj)

"Fundy, you scared the poor man!" Punching Fundy lightly on the arm, I shifted my attention to the two guys in front of me.

"No, the other way around, he scared me!" The red haired man said, waving his arms in the air to exaggerate his words.

"I thought he was dead."

270 words

(A/N: I FORGOT ABOUT WATTPAD AGAIN, SO HAPPY THANKSGIVING (even tho I'm not American), HAPPY HANUKKAH, MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEARS, I THINK I GOT MOST HOLDAYS? I might have been gone for halloween too, who knows? Sorry for the short chapter, but it was rushed because of school work:( Also, I've like completely left the DSMP fandom, but I'll still update this fanfic, but don't expect me to know any recent thingsㅠㅠ
ANYWAYS, see you when I remember wattpad exists again :D)