Chapter 7

(A/N: Y'ALL I FORGOT WATTPAD EXISTED I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! Also, RIP Technoblade, I will miss him sm. Ah, I'm about to cry again:( You will be missed king, gg. Anyways, back to the story, we might see more of Technoblade cause I already miss him and I have to cope in some way. Also I'm not as invested in the fandom as I was before, so I will probably make a lot of mistakes regarding the new members and new lore.)

"You WHAT?" I stared at the green man with wide eyes.
"I love y-" He tried to answer.

"I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME DUMBASS! YOU LET RANBOO DIE BECAUSE YOU QUOTE ON QUOTE 'LOVE ME'? YOU THINK I'M GONNA BELIEVE THAT SHIT?" I snapped back.

"I DO LOVE YOU!" Dream snapped back.

"You literally don't. You. Don't. Love. Me."
"Y/N, I-"
"Shut the fuck up, i'm leaving."

I quickly grabbed Charlie's arm and ran out of the house, into the swamp that was surrounding my house.

"Who does he think he is? Just walking into my house, telling me he let..."
I think that's when it hit me.
"He let Ranboo die. Ranboo's dead." Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes. "Why. That's bitch let him die. WHY DID HE LET HIM DIE?!" I fell to my knees and just sat there, with Charlie standing behind me, a look of worry on his face.

"Y/N, why is your face watering?"

*timeskip*

"So, where are we going, exactly?" The slimy man (I mean, totally meat and bones) asked.
"I don't know. I mean, we have to get somewhere at some point- OH! LOOK OVER THERE!" I pointed excitedly at lanterns and vines hanging down over a big crater. "WE'RE NOT LOST ANYMORE!" I cheered and hugged Charlie in victory.

"Big hole?" Charlie asked.
"That's what he said."

314 words

(A/N: Such a great way to end the chapter, don't you think? Anyways, I'll see you if i remember to update again, BYE!)