Chapter 2

(A/N: Okay so, no one asked, but i thought i could make it clear. So Y/N is not enemies with anyone, they try to stay on everyone's good side! They mostly have contact with Sapnap, Karl, Techno, Phil and Ranboo! During the L'Manburg/Manburg era (or basically any war) they weren't really involved, they just stayed on the sidelines. Y/N never lived in a kingdom/country but were friends with the citizens. They mostly kept out of all the drama.)

Y/N's POV

*at Kinoko*

Karl looked up as i walked out of Kinoko portal.
"Sapnap is at Tina's." He said, as he probably knew the reason i was there.
"Thanks Karl, see you in a bit." I said as i speed walked away. I quickly reached the house and knocked on the door.
"Karl, i told you already, you don't have to kno-" I heard Tina say before she opened the door. "Oh- Hi Y/N!"
As she said that, i heard someone gasp and run around inside the house.
"Excuse me Tina, could i maybe come in?" I asked with a smile.
"Yes, of course!" Tina took a step back and i quickly slipped in.

*one beating later*

(A/N: I suck at fighting scenes, don't come at me>:( But pop off Y/N?)

"Bye Karl!" I said and took a step closer to the portal.
"That went fast." Karl looked at me with a slightly impressed expression.
"What can I say, I'm amazing at beating the shit out of Sapnap." I said as i stepped into the purple mist.
I let out a sigh as i got surrounded by heat and stepped out on the cobble path, starting to walk back to the other portals.

*timeskip to Y/N's lair (yes, i have decided to call it that, it is now canon.)*

I walked into my house and dropped my armour and sword right on the floor.
"Fucking Sapna- Oh yeah, slime guy." I went up the stairs to find slime man- gone. "Wait what." My eyes widened in shock and panic. I hastily ran back down the stairs and searched the house. Gone. He's gone.

I walked into the kitchen, the only place i hadn't searched, to find-

(A/N: 376 words! Ah yes, such an amazing cliffhanger too!/j
Fun fact: i'm writing this whole fanfic without an outline, which probably wasn't the best idea.. N e ways, SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!)