Chapter 3

(A/N: For those who still don't understand, this takes place after the end of season 2 (after the prison break, Slime's death, etc.) so if you haven't watched season 2, just be prepared for spoilers. Also a little after i posted chapter 2 i literally came up with the best fucking idea for a character but now it's too late and i don't wanna make an OC TwT
Maybe in a future fanfic.)

Y/N's POV

I walked into the kitchen, the only place i hadn't searched, to find the green man rummaging through one of my chests.

"Uhm, what the fuck!" I exclaimed as i stared at his green figure. He froze and slowly turned to me with a half smile on his face, holding a potato in his hand.
"Hello! I'm Charlie!" The man said happily as he closed the chest.
"I'm Y/N, now, can you explain what the fuck you're doing in my house." I said sternly as i took a step forward, as a kind of threat.

"What am i doi- Y/N from the lily pad island, you took me here!" The man said.
"It's not 'lily pad island', it's 'Y/N's lair! Also, just because i took you in, doesn't mean you can rummage through my stuff!" I walked up to Charlie and grabbed the potato from his hand.

"Do you wanna be my friend?" Charlie randomly asked and looked at me with anticipation.
"Uh, sure, why not." I shrugged as i put the potato back in the chest.
"Dab me up?" I turned around to see Charlie holding out a hand.
"Do you want a high five?" He didn't answer, instead Charlie slightly waved his hand for a few seconds. I sighed and slapped his hand with my own.

"Are you happy now?"
He nodded happily.
"Okay good. Now, where do you live?" I asked. Charlie hesitated and then shook his head, no. "You don't live anywhere?"
"No." He said.
"Okay.." There was a moment of awkward silence. I sighed deeply and looked up at Charlie again. "You can stay with me. Come on, i'll get the couch fixed up so you can sleep well!"

He looked at me with a smile and quickly nodded. "Okay, Y/N from Y/N's lair."
"Just Y/N is okay." I said. "You should also clean yourself up, you're quite slimy."

397 words