// THREE // ADAM

Weed makes me think clearer.
It's so crisp and clean and I'm happy, confident and smiling. I look down at my watch 9:30. I have no idea how long it will take me to get from Kate's apartment to the shop on foot. So I put one foot in front of the other and giggle. feet look funny. Surprisingly I move swiftly and fast. I had my earphones in playing my favorite playlist and the directions.
Playlist goes as follows
Sex- the 1975
If you can't hang- SWS
salt- Bad Suns
So far (it's alright)- the 1975
Take me to church- hozier
Pink lemonade- the wombats
Heads.cars.bending- the 1975
Do it now remember it later- SWS
and I do admit there's some Halsey in there too. I was going to go to the 1975 concert last November but the day before I went to buy tickets they sold out- just my luck.
Suddenly i have a flash back to when I met sleeping with sirens. That was amazing. I have no one to tell all my adventures to, which actually really puts a damper on my mood and just my luck, me by the 1975 came on right as I realized I have minimal friends. *turn right in 200 feet* the GPS spoke clearly into my ear. By now I had thrown my weed on the ground and stepped on it a few times to prevent forest fires. I learned something in school; "ONLY **YOUR NAME HERE** CAN PREVENT FOREST FIRES!" And being higher than the Empire State Building did not help.
--
The same guy was behind the counter, and seemed to be surprised I was back. This time I lean over and whisper "I need this job to get away from my wicked biological mother". To my surprise he responded with "hey my name is Leslie, welcome to Stars Cafe".