Chapter 8: the girls in hell and Satans past

The girls after explaining in there head there opinion of heaven and hell they thought why not go visit hell. When they got down to hell Kris asked "hello satan. Can I ask why your hated and how you came down here?"Satan says "hell-o Kris and Krystal. Sure I can answer those questions. You girls should sit." the girls sit down and satan start and says "when i was young I was always so adventures and when I died due to angry at myself I was in heaven and fell and turned to a fallen angel then I went to hell and got stuck they then called me Satan or the devil but they never understood what Satan and devil meant. I was stuck for years down here God then realized and looks at what Satan/I did when he/I got down to fallen angels and hell. I didn't do anything but he realized I was happy but I always started to have a straight face but nobody minded seems they knew I was smiling to myself and others I started to calm my face from straight to relaxed but u still looked serous sadly but people realized nobody was always happy on the outside but could be ok the inside. I was hated for nothing and thought so bad about hell but u stopped caring." Kris "Oh ok makes more sense thanks for explaining this information to us." Krystal "ya thanks Satan." the girls left and went to the forest relax place to think.