Chapter 6: meeting Kayden and others

Zuku brought the girls to Kayden, Kayden was in a cabion or what people now would say a house they were sitting in a bean bag chair with some people that the girls didn't know but one of them was really pretty to Kris. Zuku introduce Kayden to Kris,Krystal and Kayden introduce them self to the girls. One of the people introduce then self and said "hi I'm holly or Jamie" Krystal notice that Kris was blushing and had her dreamy face on. Krystal then said "it's nice to meet you Kayden and Holly but I need to talk to my sister Kris really quick excuse us!" Krystal pulled Kris outside and asked "do you have a crush? How about you get to know her/him there sweet and they seen like they would love to us so keep your cool or embarrass me I don't really care but know I love you!" Kris "ya I have a crush and I know I have to j don't want to seen like a idiot in front of them there to sweet and kind! And I noticed to were looking at someon yourself do you have a crush sister?" Krystal "w- what me? Have a crush? No they all are just really beautiful people" Kris "true- sorry that I thought that- and how about we meet the others?" Krystal"sure and it's fine sis-!" they go back inside and introduce themselves tovyhe rest there names where Holly, Kayden, Dark, and Milo (POV the girls) they all were so sweet and kind! (Narrating)The animals for them were Dark had a hollow deer Holly had a sloth milo had a fox they all had cute and interneting animals!