Chapter 2:the story of fallen angels pov of Lily

when I was 16 I met a girl named Luna her brother was named Ezra and I was dating her brother I didn't know that at the time later when we all found out Luna was frustrated with her brother. Luna asked angrily "why didn't you tell me?! I'm your sister your twin sister! I would never tell on you!" at the time we didn't know that Ezra had a gun on him. When Ezra pulled out the gun he aimed it to Luna then said" I'm sorry sister but I know you. If you go tell anyone u have a girlfriend then your dead. " He wasn't thinking and shot a bullet at her and I got in the way of the bullet and got shot so then I said" I may not know you well Luna I do know that you are sweeter then you brother says and think. Please live on and realize how to take care if your brother... " I ended up dieing but I heard that Ezra say" I'm sorry my love please live a good life in heaven. " I also heard Luna crying and saying" thank you for saving me but im sorry you have to die I will take your advice have a good life up in heaven you're a hero." when I got to the gates I realized that I felt odd in heaven and hell so I asked "can I could make another place?"at the Raven was behind me and agreed with ne saying "ya heaven and hell don't fit the way I am i am sorry but is there a way we can make are own place for people?" God says "you can but you have to hold are hands and imagion what place you want to make" Satan say "Lily hold my hand and hold Ravens hand Raven hold gods hand and hold Lily's" I say "ok" and Ravens says "ok". We then made the place for fallen angels where people have what they have in there imagenion!