Lots of swimming

"Hey, love? Did you notice any weird about my dad?" Marcellus asked as Y/n was adjusting the twins' snorkels. "What do you mean?" She asked putting on her snorkel. "Never-mind it's probably just my imagination." He said putting on his snorkel.

"Is everyone ready?" Frank asked everyone, some replied with a thumbs up, and others called out yes. "Great! Let's go!" Frank said.

MINUTES LATER:

Marcellus grabbed Y/n's hand in and swam them toward a whale. His eyes turned red and the Whale stopped moving and grew eyelashes for some reason. Marcellus held tightly onto Y/n's hand as they swam onto top of the Whale's back (?)

Y/n held onto Marcellus's waist to keep herself balanced as the Whale was now moving again. Y/n noticed Dracula, Johnny, the twins, Dan, and his family were moving in a seahorse type as they followed a seahorse.

She tapped Marcellus' shoulder and he glanced back at her, Y/n pointed to the family. Marcellus looked to where she was pointing and smiled. The two swam back to the family noticing how Dracula was coping with another sea creature. He managed to hook himself onto the animal and the two swam together.

Multiple small fishes came out of nowhere and went to a larger fish, Dracula saw this and motioned for everyone to follow him. The larger fish started swimming away but Dracula managed to grab it and motioned for Marcellus to take a picture of the two.

Marcellus took the picture but saw a pair of white heels, he looked at the fish confused as everyone else swam away. He went to the back of the fish and noticed that it was open. He went inside the fish once he was inside the entrance/exit closed itself.

He looked around and saw that it wasn't a fish, it was a machine.

He accidentally pressed a red button, and it launched stakes. He looked at the fish's window(?) and saw that the stakes were making their way toward Y/n.

He panicked and tried to open the exit, but the exit wouldn't budge. Johnny grabbed Y/n's arm and pulled her hand. Johnny pointed at the twins to show her how they were riding the Whale with Dracula.

Marcellus sighed in relief as the stakes passed Y/n. Now, semi-calm he was able to open the exit. Once outside the fish, he swam to Y/n and nuzzled his head into her neck.

MINUTES LATER:

Y/n was with the twins, the three of them swimming together in the pool "Where's Winny? I haven't seen her at all today" Y/n asked "Uh-she got put in daycare with her brothers," Denis laughed nervously, Y/n raised an eyebrow.

Both she and Travis were trying to read Denis's face. Denis noticed this and dived down into the water. Y/n shook her head and dove after him. The two got back to the surface just in time to hear the words monster ball.

"Monster ball! I love monster ball!" Johnny said diving into the water and landing where Y/n and the twins were. "Come on Papa Drac!" Denis said, in excitement as Johnny picked him up and placed him on his shoulder.

"Oh! Bring it on for I am the king of family fun!" He cannonballs into the water.

Everyone got into their teams: Marcellus, Y/n, and the twins, Dracula, Johnny, Murray, plus Bobby were all on one team: The other team, consisted of Eunice, Frank, Vlad, Griffin, Griffin's girlfriend, Dan, Sora, and lastly Esther.

"All right who is ready to get pummeled!" Murray said the ball looked scared.

"Everybody, just please watch the hair. WATCH the HAIR!" Eunice yelled

"Let's go! Let's do this!" Dracula yelled, getting into position

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Marcellus yelled, getting into a similar position

 "Get ready! Here comes the pppaiiinn!" Murray yelled, hitting the ball toward the other team. The ball came toward Vlad, who hit it up into the air. Next, it went toward Eunice, who was trying to protect her hair.

Luckily she managed to hit the ball toward the other side. It was about to hit Johnny, but he managed to duck before it hit him. The ball was about to hit the water, but Y/n managed to stop it, and it went into the air. Dracula jumped into the air and hit the ball into the other side, the ball managed to splash water on Eunice.

Everyone on Dracula's side started to celebrate before they started their next round started.

Murray threw the ball into the air again and this time Vlad scared the ball away to the other side. Marcellus managed to hit the ball and it soared into the air. It made its way back down and Frank jumped into the air and hit the ball with so much force.

The ball made its way toward Dracula who had an excited expression on his face as the ball came towards him. "Hello, monsters," Ericka said.

Dracula got distracted and the ball hit him.

"YEAH!" Frank yelled

Everyone turned to Dracula concerned.

"We're arriving at our first destination, the underwater volcano!"