A wedding

AUTHORS NOTE: I skipped some parts of the movies beginning because it's not on YouTube. Quick question did Drac and Ericka ever have a wedding? ☃︎ 

It's been about nine months since Y/n and Dracula have been back and things have gotten better. Dracula was once again in charge of the hotel.

Y/n and Marcellus were working together to take care of the twins. Even though things were turning all right everything had its downsides.

When Y/n first got back, every night she kept throwing up blood, Marcellus and she didn't know what was wrong with her, so they went to a doctor but he said there was also nothing wrong with her. That was five months ago. Since then she keeps coughing up small amounts of blood.

Present Day: 

"Dj jazzy Johnny in the house, it's time to welcome the happy couple, Mr and Mrs Prickles" The two smiled at each other and start to slow dance with each other. "The bride and groom invite everyone to join them on the dance floor" Johnny said. 

Marcellus grabbed Y/n's hand and the two walk to the dance floor. Slow music starts playing and the two looked at the new weeded couple. "I miss this" Y/n said resting her head on his chest. "you miss weddings?" He asked and she sighed and lifted her head up. "No, I miss-" the music suddenly started to change causing confusion among the dancers. 

"Dracula?" the two looked to see Franks left arm cousin confusion written all over her face as she kept calling for Dracula. 

Y/n turned to Marcellus to see him already gone, she sighed and walked over to Johnny "hey Y/n, you good?" he asked "I'm fine, just tired" He raised an eyebrow "did you eat yet?" He asked sitting down besides her "..no I've been too busy-" He suddenly got up and she looked at him confused.

 He walked back to her with a plate of food in his hands, he handed her the plate and she smiled at him "thanks Johnny" He hummed. "What are friends for?" He said once again sitting down by her side. 

A blue mist appeared in front of the two and it revealed Marcellus, "we've got to pack!" he said smiling at Y/n, she looked at him confused "pack for what?" she asked. He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Its a surprise love" he turned into a bat and flew away. "that was weird" Johnny said and she nodded. 

AUTHORS NOTE: I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED IT BUT THIS PART IS DONE NOW☃︎