Party troubles

"Now what are you gonna do today?" Y/n asked Marcellus as they made their way to the party. "Apologize to my dad.." Marcellus trailed off "and?" Y/n asked in an impatient tone. "...Apologize to captain Ericka" Marcellus said.

Y/n smiled and turned to the twins." boys..you two been quiet lately are you okay" Y/n looked at the twins who just smiled widely and nodded. She raised an eyebrow ready to question them but didn't get the chance to as but she let out a scream as she fell.

Three bats had grabbed onto her shirt as they lifted her up. "Y/n you gotta be careful.." Marcellus said in his bat form.

The three bats carefully placed her down and detransformed. Suddenly a huge party house popped up from the water and a huge bridge appeared.

Everyone ran towards the party house and started to dance as the Dj was playing music.

Y/n grabbed Marcellus hand and pointed to Dracula who was sad dancing. Marcellus nodded and went towards his Dad. Travis grabbed Y/n's hand. "Is Daddy and granddaddy okay?" She smiled and nodded "they're just fine Sweetie" she kissed his forehead and afterwards twirled him.  "Mommy! We want a forehead kiss!" Denis  and Winny smiled and ran towards the two. Y/n smiled and kissed both of their foreheads.

The four continued to dance together until the music stopped playing and an old man appeared son the screen. "Who are you?" Y/n called out and the old man smirked and turned his head. "Dracula's greatest rival" Dracula raised an eyebrow "doesn't ring a bell" (again some things are different because the video for some reason didn't mention this part)

"Its van helsing you dummy" It was the same girl from a few hours ago. This time you could actually see her features. She had long black hair, green eyes, and was (your skin color). Her eyes seemed to be glowing a bright red as she floated up in the air.

"Marilyn?  I thought you—" she turned and glared at Dracula before turing back to Van helsing. "Let's get this over with.." she muttered and floated towards van helsing. She noticed a familiar figure and raised an eyebrow. "Captain Ericka?" Everyone gasped as the words left her mouth. "I knew she was bad news!" Marcellus yelled. "not the time!" Y/n yelled back.