Memories (Filler and LORE!)

Red is Driving down the Street of a Advent city, most of the Passers-by and Patrols staring at the Black Old-War Muscle car and Red can't blame them. Its like watching a A Sword Competing with a Gun and winning...Only Red's Sword wins. He sighs anxiously at the Unwanted attention as he turns a Street and Parking in a Vacant space. He turns the Car off and clambers to the Back seat with some Crates on the Floor of the Car, some Reading "medicine" or "Water" etcetera etcetera. He Grabs the Back seat and pulls gently lowering it and having internal access to the Trunk of the Car, He reaches in and grabs a Long And Big Crate with the Advent Insignia, Pulling it out to where the Back seats once were so it has room to open it. He reaches into the Trunk and feels up the roof searching for something but stops when he feels his bow and takes it off the rack and puts it in the Passenger seat for later. Red flicks both latches of the Advent crate open and Reveals a Larger Cuetom Version of M16 built for his size as well as some Old-war equipment that consists of a Gas mask with Red lenses that seemingly look like the person has glowing Red eyes with a Pure black helmet, a Lightweight Kevlar vest with Six Pouches on the chest and a Trooper radio exchanging defence for mobility in black, knee pads and elbow pads in black with a Thigh holster. On the Roof of the Crate having a Few more items like Combat boots, Combat gloves a Belt with more Pouches and a Pistol with spare Magazines near it as well as some clothes all in black except for the gas masks Red Lenses. "My attire for when I work for Advent or a Company by Advent, the man that watched entire squads die by Lost and got away. Known by Xcom Resistance as the Grim Reaper or Mercenary, known to allies as the Codename Uroborus" Red thinks proudly at the reputation he got as Uroborus, he looks over into the Trunk at a Crate with the Xcom logo. "Next time Mercer" Red says to himself as he shrugs off his coat and begins to get changed.

After about eight minutes Red exits the Car as Uroborus, M16 in hand with a Pistol at his Hip and his Plasma Bow on his back. A Heavy downpour hitting him as he closes the door and looks at a Medical centre. If anyone was looking at him from across the Street he would look scary with his Viper height form.

Uroborus walks across the Street just a Civilian turns the corner but freezes when he sees the Clad in black figure walk across the street so the Civilian just walks the other way

Uroborus walks across the Street just a Civilian turns the corner but freezes when he sees the Clad in black figure walk across the street so the Civilian just walks the other way. As the Aotomatic doors open to the Medical Centre the people in the waiting room Gasp at the sight of the Armed man. Uroborus just walks towards the front desk, his boots Crunching underfoot with his weight gaining the Receptionists attention. "U-uh...w...what do you want?" The Man asks as Uroborus stops at the desk. "Your boss" Uroborus says simply, the Gas mask making his voice sound deep and old. The Receptionist gulps loudly in Fear. "U-uh...she said not to send-" he's cut off by a Machine on his desk, a Feminine voice specifically coming out a Phone. "Let him in Mikey. he's the whole reason why the Chosen is waiting in my Office" Uroborus raises a Eyebrow as the Receptionist squirms in his seat. "O-of course...up the stairs on the left, second floor is her room" Mikey point at a door and Uroborus doesn't give any gesture as he just walks to the stairs and starts ascending. Mikey giving a Breath of relief. "That guy is scary" He murmurs in a Barely audible whisper. Uroborus opens the second floor door and immediately looks around, he sees a Big office on the left and Scientists working on the right so Uroborus heads to the office. He doesn't give the courtesy of Knocking and just opens the door revealing a Woman in a Advent suit and a Figure in the corner but with his Gas mask lenses its hard to tell who. "This better be worth my time" Uroborus says as he Approaches gaining both of there attention. "Oh it will Uroborus" the Woman gestures towards the chair. "Please, sit" In Response to the Offer Uroborus grabs the head of the Chair but instead of sliding it out from under the desk he one handedly tosses it behind him with ease like he is discarding it. "...or not" the Woman mutters as the Figure in the Darkness chuckles. "I like you, not afraid to show off" The Figure says with a unique masculine voice cuasing Uroborus to turn and stare. "A-anyway" The Woman begins as she shifts in her seet to straighten herself. "I have Reason to believe that one of the Main Rebellious Groups are going to attack a Base with a sample of a Prototype medicine we have. If that vial gets into there hands they will most likely Destroy it, the Reason I know is that Reapers were poking and prodding at the defences" The Woman says cuasing Uroborus to finally look away from the figure. "Just tell him the location already" You say motioning the Chosen in the room, the Latter chuckling in amuesment again.