The Spectre and the new Operative retrieval

Red yawns from his Sleeping Position that most people would Dislike. He Unhook's his Boots from the spare Metal bar he Has and Falls to the Ground from his Upside Down Bat like Position and Lands Gracefully. He Turns around and Presses a Small Button cuasing the End's of the Rod to Retract into themselves. He puts it in a Inside Pocket of His Jacket as he Look's Outside at the sun shining on the Restless City just Outside. "Well it would be rude to just leave without a Number to Stay In Contact" Red looks around and smiles at the Sight of the most Common way to Leave a Number back in the day that now Seemingly no one uses. A sticky Note and a Pen.

Red Picks up the Pen and removes the Top of the Sticky note and attaches it to the Fridge. "Hey Liz! Didn't want you to Waste Your Energy on Making Some food. even though I do Miss Eating Human Canadian. Here's my Number [Insert Phone Number] Left V.I.A Window" Red clicks the Pen closed and puts it near the Sticky Note Stack before Walking over to the Window and Opening it ane Going out onto the Fire Escape and Closing it behind him. Red Takes a Running start and Front flips off the Fire Escape with Enough Momentum from the Jump and front Flip Combined To Hook His Legs on the Edge of the Neighbouring Roof. He Pulls his Body upward and Puts his Hands on the Edges of the Roof for Stabilisation as he Shimmies His Body onto the Roof. Red Stands as he Smiles at himself. "That's why I never skip Leg Day" He says Seemingly to himself before he Starts parkouring to Renova Heights.

*Timeskip brought to you by Vector's Epic Parkour Move's*

A Apartment Building stands tall as one of the Many Skyscraper's around it, The Previous Advent Tower that Stood in its Place was Decommissioned And Repourpesed by a Unknown Buyer for a High End top Notch Apartment Building. Even the Main Gang's know to steer clear since the Old Advent Tower defences Repourpesed for Protection of the People who own the Apartment. People would need to Plan a Heist in order to just Break into one of the High End Apartment's but there is one Downside.

In a Elevator going to the Manager's Penthouse Red is Seen Banging his Head on the Elevator Wall as Elevator Music Play's. Soon the Elevator Dings and the Door's slide open cuasing to Sigh in Relief. "Finally!" Red walks out to a Hallway that leads to a Singular door that Red Approaches. When he opens the Door by pressing a Holographic button as a Scowl immediately Form's on Red's Face. His Apartment is Completely Trashed. The Kitchen being completely in disarray and a Dead body in the Pool with Cuts and Bullet's on the Wall with The Occasional Scorch of a Explosion destroying the Couch. Red Immediately runs to the Stairs to the Second Floor and see's two Things that make his Eye's Switch colour from the Powerful Blue to Red Eyes. One is that his Personal Codex is Gone and three a Display Case having a Empty space where a Intricately Made Knife should be.

Red looks back down at the Pool on the Outside Balcony and See's a Figure In Powered Armour with a Black Paint over it and A Red Colour For the Lights. "Spectre's" Red Growl's as he Walks over to a Wall. He Punches it and it Flies open Revealing a Spare Super Suit with a Two Grips of Medieval style Swords attached to eachother only where there Should Be a Blade on Both Ends of the Double Bladed sword is a Bo-Staff Style Rod with a Line on Going Down the Middle along the Hilt. He Quickly Dawn's the Templar Style Armour and Grabs the Sword While Reluctantly Putting his Bow in the Hidden stash and Closing the Door. His Hud Activate's as he Flicks his Left Forearm. The Plate's move and Reveal a Mobile Console. He Puts in a Code of "Roxy" and a Map Appear's with a Image of a Codex Brain in the Distract of Anglers Point. "Got you Spectre's. So much for Secret Anarchist Organisation" Hydra Comments Sadistically as he Walks down the Steps. He Pounds his Chest two Times and a Wingsuit Similar to a Fantasy Dragon Wings come out his Back. He Turns to the Balcony with the Glass Window's Broken, Hydra Runs full speed Out the Apartment and to the edge of the Balcony before he Jumps off and starts Gliding to the West where Anglers Point Is.