The Nomad's Venture

Red knocks on the door angrily. "Wonder who that is anyway" the Sound of a Muton voice says, to most people would here a Muffled voice but Red isn't Most people. "How about you just Open up Chimera squad?" Red asks through the Door, resting his fist on his hip. Red looks at the Security camera that is looking right at him and stares Back. "We cannot help you at this moment. But please-" Red blocks out Verge's Mental Talk and walks down the Stairs. Grumbling curses under his Breath. In the Inside however, The Muton looks at the Sectoid. "Whats his Problem?" Axiom asks the Psychic. "Hey guys, Did a guy knock recently? He is a Friend helping me with my Operation" Torque slithers from the Hallway, Speaking as she does so towards the Group. Axiom releases a Quiet 'oh' of Realisation at Torque's explanation.

The Sound of Metal Grinding against Metal is Heard as everyone turns to the APC Garage door on alert, The sight of One Gloved hand with the Tips off and one humonoid hand Managing to fight the Magnetic lock. "What's Going On?!" Whisper sprints down the Hall and slides to a Stop, Staring in awe with the Others beside Torque at the Fact that someone lifting the Garage Door with Magnetic's, gravity and Gears fighting the Person lifting it. Red Grunts as he Kneels and Lifts it up to his Chest, He Moves his Hands so he is Holding the Garage Door Properly and throws it upward. The Garage door Sliding upwards and Slams on the Max roof, Two Small Blue Explosions on either side of the tracks happen with a Audible Metallic Crunch from the Hinges making the Garage door protecting the APC stay open Permanently. "I recommend ADVENT Security. They may have shot like stormtroopers with actual accuracy but they knew how to compete in Security" Red stands up and dusts off his hands, stepping inside and looks around. "If I wanna not expose my identity I have to put up a good show" Red absently thinks.

Red first of all Ignores all the surrondings, Still a little angry at whisper as he Immediately walks over to the Stairs and not noticing the fearful Cherub in the Armoury. He Jogs up and looks at Torque, The Latter just having a smug Expression at the shocked Muton and sectoid who are...still staring. "What is it you wanted me to look at?" Torque Breaks the Smug Expression and goes over to a Evidence container. "Over here" Red audibly sigh's and walks over. "I like him. He's taller then a Human and strong as me" Axiom idly comments, Re crossing his arms and glancing at the tall Human as he looks into the glass Case and puts his hands into some Rubber Gloves to be able to pick it up and inspect it. "And fast as a Viper!" Red shouts over his shoulder to clarify, Meanwhile Whisper just walks back towards his office not wanting to be seen by the Tall Human.

Red spins the Crystalline Arrow genuinely Inspecting it, he didn't get a chance to look at it as Hydra so the chance to actually look at the arrow is nice. "Shaft is Not hollow so it won't break as easily, the Tip is hand sharpened so no identifying marks there but I recognise the fletching. It's from a Tribe hidden in the Amazon, whoever made this is Experinced or extremely lucky...but the Crystaline meterial looks northern mainly, some random excess you would find in a mine that's not really useful but a bit pesky to remove so I would say Experinced" Red informs putting the Arrow back and pulling his hands out the gloves. He walks over to a railing and leans against it. "I know where its probably from. Over in Renova, near the bridge from Old town and Renova is a ice skating, I knew off by heart they use water mainly but not Crystals. But it could be a Coincidence. But if they were smart they would find the Bow in a Black market" Red shrugs, crossing his arms as he leans backwards and flips off the Railing.

Red lands Gracefully lands facing the Armoury and his head recoils at the sight of the staring Cherub. "Imma just...yeah imma just go" Red says embarrassed and starts powerwalking out the Garage door, a Brief Shimmer goes over his body and he disappears. "Did he just go Invisible?" Cherub asks the trio on the Upper floor. "Yes Cherub. I believe he did" Verge says a Little confused on how The Human just managed to go Invisible. "He's a Viper slash Human combo" Torque informs everyone and slithers over to the Map looking at it. "Now im no scientist even i know that's not possible...right?" Axiom asks Verge, The Latter shaking his head. "That would be impossible. The only way would be if-" Verge is cut off by a Nonchalant Torque who is now Slithering down the stairs. "He is a Experiment by a ADVENT In 2014 by a Scouting party" Verge and Axiom look at Eachother, if the others weren't out in the APC doing a operation they would have so many questions.