Chapter 7: I Feel Like a Ninja

Logan POV

Because today I wouldn't be able to walk where we always meet (because yesterday Esther kicked my right ankle), I told her to come to my house... before throwing me somewhere and call a taxi to pick me up.

Can you believe it?! What kind of bodyguard does that?!

It is not like you didn't deserve it...

Shut up, you conscience.

I am you.

Goodbye.

At least something good came from that, my bodyguard is too reserved for my liking... so I followed her. It was actually funny cause when I told the taxi driver 'Follow that car' what happened next was hilarious, the man actually answered 'I always wanted to hear that" and then put himself some aviator glasses (so I did) and then we followed her to her destination, her house.

She almost discovered me.

The point is, today my bodyguard will discover how close our houses are from each other. Can you believe it only took me like 20 minutes to come to my house from hers? But her house wasn't a house, it was a freaking mansion! I think it was bigger than my house.

It's like seven in the morning, so because it was still early, I decided to take a nap. My bodyguard will come like in an hour. Yes, for me, seven o' clock is "too early".

Esther POV

Just like Logan and I arranged it, before I kicked him out of my car yesterday.

Go to his house first hour in the morning to babysit him while he does what his agenda says. Who will say it, our houses are just 20 minutes away from each other. Hopefully, Jeff will not know about this cause if he does, he will practically force me to live in his house.

"Gosh, what he's doing that he isn't here?" I ask to myself while waiting at his doorway. We arranged it at seven. Why the hell he is not here?

I decided to wait for him 10 minutes more but nothing.

I rang the bell, five minutes, no one opened. I did it again for a second time, but no one opened again. After ringing the bell for a third time and see no one will open, I decided to intrude into his backyard.

I climbed a tree with some picked-up rocks from his yard. I threw the first one onto his window but nothing. How I know is his window? Well, I'm on a tree (on high heels) and can see the son of his mom sleeping. I threw a second one and heard "Whoever who's fucking me and my sleep... LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!"

"Well, I wasn't the one who fell asleep..." I muttered. To take revenge, I threw the biggest rock I picked up and then heard how he fell from his bed.

Like a ninja, I did a pirouette and fell on my feet. I ran to his front door and rang the bell two times. No one answered (again), so I decided to throw down his door.

Yeah, I was going to throw down the door of my superstar and his family.

Just when my foot was going to touch the door, I heard how someone turned the latch. I put down my foot and stayed in front of the door.

"You aren't Logan" I frowned to the cute blonde girl with blue eyes "I know" she rolled her eyes why chuckling "Who are you, if it can be known? She asked politely. Now I recognized her, she is Lindsay Lerman. Logan's sister. Shit.

"You see... I'm..." How to say that I'm here because her brother was too idiot and now needs a bodyguard to babysit him? "I'm waiting..." she hurries "Just call Logan, he will explain it" I left Logan all the explanation. Is his fault why I'm here so assume his charges.

"I think I got it... I'll call him" I nod "LOGAN WADE LERMAN! YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!" she screamed facing the stairs that probably directs to the second floor.

What does she have just said?

"Nononono, you got it ALL wrong. Let me explain you this time" I take out my police insigne and her eyes grew wide "You are his bodyguard...?

Just when I was about to confirm it, Logan comes down looking like a zombie. Here is when I get angry, walk to him and kick him on his left ankle (the good one). I see through the corner of my eye that Lindsay tries to not laugh and Logan –that now decided to be on his five sense- sends me daggers through his eyes.

"Wash yourself, change clothes and let's go. NOW" I command and turn over my heels to walk away, not before listening a quiet "You will pay me for this".

(...)

"Why you hate me so much?" i asked Logan who was laughing like a maniac in the passenger seat "I don't hate you" he shrugged, now more calmed down.

"You left me without two fortnights, bastard! TWO!" I exclaimed when we reached to his house. The son of a bitch –Sorry, Lisa- called Jeff again and told him, besides kicking him on his other ankle, that I left him in the middle of the street and he even invented that I threatened him with my gun!

Just someone who hates me will do that!

"Please, is not that biggie" he snorted and shrugged. I wide my eyes at his insensibility. Then I remembered that because he's an actor he has all the money in the world "Goodbye, Logan" I said quietly and closed my car's door so fast that I almost catch his foot. I roll down my window and show him my favorite finger for the third time in four days.

What? Is like my personal sign.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*