Chapter 1: Is My Turn

Well, hello there.

My name is Esther and I'm at the police station but don't confuse. I'm not here for killing someone or for doing something against society, community, etc. I'm here because I'm a police too. By the way, just in minutes will be my turn for my "aiming-shoot-training". After that, my boss -that is my oh-so-lovely-uncle btw- is going to give me more information about this oh-so-important mission.

I think I have showed enough sarcasm.

Anyways, he told me it was like a surveillance mission... at close range.

I mean, a vigilance mission shouldn't be all hidden and stuff? My uncle Jeff really needs to give me a better explanation about this.

Well, he's not really a blood or political uncle. I just call him like that because he's a friend of my real uncle and last boss: Samuel, or Sam, like we call him most of the time. They meet each other in a collab mission of infiltration. Awesome manner to befriend a person.

Well, uh, I meet Jeff when I was 13 years old and stuff, he came to a Christmas dinner, I asked him about his career -that I think was a stupid question because Sam told us he meet his friend at his job- and told me he worked the same as my uncle. In that moment I was so surprised and excited that ended asking them a bunch of questions about it. At my 15 years old I was taken to my first aiming training by both.

When I was there, everyone greeted me for being a quinceañera. I was excited at first but then all that excitement went to hell cause I started to feel nervous. I had a REALLY bad aim. Like, really.

But all of that changed when I had the gun on my hands and shoot it. At the end, I shoot on the center and discovered I wanted to become a police too.

From nowhere, a heavy sound interrupted my thoughts, more specific, a bell sound, shook me out of my thoughts. When I saw my watch, I realized three things:

One, that I spent ten minutes of my life just remembering how I discovered my future work.

Two, that big smile I had on my face.

And three, that it was already my turn.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well, here is the English version of my story 'Guardaespaldas De Una Superstrella'.

Here is the first chapter so... enjoy :) Is a Lolena story by the way ;)

Spanish Version:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/32534083-guardaespaldas-de-una-superestrella/parts