Episode 11 - Overthinking Issues

(At the Dorm, In His Room)

The boy was sitting on the chair near the bed. Holding his head and looking down the ground

George : How did this happen...

Kuragari : It could be a thermodynamics miracle.

George : Just accept the fact that we're just unfortunate.

Kuragari : Come on boy, being a neighbour of male protagonist wasn't that bad.

George : Really?

Kuragari : No.

George : ................I'm just gonna kill him now.

Kuragari : Calm down boy. Killing him would only make things get worse.

George : But I don't want to deal with this.

Kuragari : You have to.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Hearing the door knocking sound, the boy jumped scared. The spirit inside him face palmed

Kuragari : (My boy who's been trained to assassinate dark mages, jumped scared after hearing the door knocking. I guess he really needs human interaction and common sense)

The boy walked toward the door and when he opened it, he saw the blonde hair boy smiling at him

William : Hello there, my name is William Wodinn. We're in the same class and it seems we're also neighbourhoods. Heh heh... nice to meet you.

Blonde hair boy stands out his hand, waiting for the boy's hand shaking but the boy just stares at him with a confused look

William : .....

George : .....

The spirit inside the boy face palmed

Kuragari : Man, this is really awkward. Shake his hand or say something and close the door. Just do something.

George : (Fine) Ah... I see. Nice to meet you, umm...?

William : William Wodinn. Just call me Wil.

George : Alight, William... if you excuse me, I have things to do. So... Goodnight.

The boy immediately closed the door. Blonde hair boy was left alone awkwardly standing in front of the door while still standing out his hand waiting for a handshake

William : Hmm... (Maybe it's too fast for him. Well then, I'll take time off course. He's the mystery guy who was master in magic and can conceal his presence to the level that even I couldn't notice. I'll definitely find out his secret)

The blonde hair boy smiled and walked back to his own room. Meanwhile in the boy's room...

George : Hey oldman... he's the second male lead, right?

Kuragari : Yeah, William Wodinn, the merchant boy whose family was the most wealthiest in the Kingdom while being the normal commoners. He has a manipulative personality and he's the least person we want to meet. But then, he's the type of person who won't give up once he gets interested in it. So, basically...

George : We're doomed?

Kuragari : Yeah, kinda.

George : Why is this happening? I just want to save Helena. When did I go wrong?

Kuragari : Easy, boy. It wasn't entirely bad.

George : Huh?

Kuragari : Think about it. He's interested in you which means he wants to become friends with you. He's the most wealthiest boy in the Academy. He'll use everything to gain your trust. He might also follow you everywhere and it might really annoy you. But, if he's on our side, normal kids wouldn't give troubles to us anymore. And even if they did, he'll help us in one way or another.