Episode 13 - Suspicious Invitation

(At the Student Council Room)

The trio put down the boy on the chair. The boy was panicking but tried his best to not show on his face

Issac : Sorry for our rudeness because I don't think you would come with us easily if we told you. I'm Issac Berolinn, the student council president.

The boy shocked

George : (Issac??? Another male lead??? What the hell is happening?)

Kuragari : Calm down boy. I'm sure that we haven't made any trouble yet. He must have some reason to take you here. Don't make a scene. Just listen to their words carefully.

George : (A...Alright)

Antony : My name is Antony Delionn, the member of the student council. Sorry for my rudeness.

Arnold : I am Arnold Eastestor. Also the member of the student council.

Alyssa : Alyssa Coulent. Nice to meet you.

After all four members introduced themselves, white hair girl and yellow hair boy entered the room. The boy saw white hair girl's face and realised that she was worried about him

Cecelia : What are you people trying to do to George? And whatever it was, please stop it at once!

Kuragari : She really worried about you, boy.

George : (Yeah, I'm really surprised. Why did she care about me this much? I didn't do anything for her)

Brown hair boy walk toward white hair girl

Issac : Don't worry, girl. We just want to talk with him.

Just then, blonde hair girl and blue hair boy entered the room

Albert : This is the first time I heard that student council can use force on innocent students and do whatever they want.

Issac : Oh my, Albert and Charlotte. Are you two by any chance, his friends?

Charlotte : No, but he was Cecelia's friend. I can't overlook my friend's friend in trouble.

George : (Friend's friend? What the hell was that?)

Issac : Then, what about you, William?

William : Me? I'm his friend.

Issac : I see. I didn't expect that he would have this kind of caring friends. Well done, George.

Charlotte : Just get to the point. What do you want to talk to him about?

Issac : I just wanna ask him.

Charlotte : Ask what? (His true identity? Is this my chance?)

Issac : To become a member of the student council if he is interested.

George : Huh?

Charlotte & Cecelia : What?

Albert : What?

William : Wait a minute, really?

Issac : Yea, what's wrong with it?

George : But why?

Issac : Because you went to the library everyday.

George : Huh?

Cecelia : Library?

Albert : Let me make this clear. Are you inviting George to join the student council because he went to the library for once?

Issac : Who said once? He went there everyday since the first day.