Episode 19 - Treats for Treatments

The brown haired boy immediately ran toward the boy while holding the sword in his hands. The boy couldn't react fast and saw stand still. Brown hair boy smiles at this.

Issac : Got you!

Brown hair boy planned to strike the boy with the sword in his hands. But his plan was interrupted and he fell down to the ground suddenly.

Issac : Eh?

The brown hair boy's face met the ground directly. The pain makes brown hair boy lose connection with the reality for some seconds. When he lifted his face and planned to stand up, he saw the boy pointing the sword to his face.

Issac : ???

The referee raises his right hand

Cater : Duel ended! George Rivelet wins!

Issac : Ehh???

Everyone : Ehh!!

Including brown hair boy, every student was shocked and confused. The boy took back the sword and unsheathed it. He squads and gets close to brown haired boy who is still in confusion. The boy started talking

George : Now, I won. Do me a favour and don't do this again ever.

Brown hair boy looks at the boy with confusion. The boy stood up and walked away. The whole arena was left with confusion and no sound can he hear except the boy's footsteps which led to the gate. After seconds, the boy was gone. And then, students start talking

Boy A : What just happened?

Boy B : I don't know. All I saw was the President tripping and falling. And then, he pointed his sword at him. That's all.

Boy A : What the hell! Did he cheat?

Boy C : That's not possible. Tr.Carter was the referee. There's no way he would let the cheating happen.

Boy D : But still it was nonsense! Why must the President lose to some edgy nerd by just tripping and fall? That's unacceptable!

Boy E : But Carter declared the winner already. It can't be changed.

Meanwhile in Student Council group

Arnold : That's kind of shocking to see that Issac loses to George just because of tripping.

Antony : It's unbelievable. I've never expected the fight to end like this.

Alyssa : Yeah.... it's unbelievable.... that he beat Issac.

The other two looked at the girl and couldn't believe what they heard

Antony : What?

Alyssa : Can't you see it? Issac was one of the talented manipulators. He never let down his guards especially when he's on the hunt. But that George boy.... he easily slipped away from Issac without doing anything at all. He just faces everything and wins all the time.

Arnold : Now you said that.... he really does nothing but still win.

Antony : Yeah, I noticed now. He never ran away but he won by any means.

Alyssa : He's like a small puddle. Everyone thought that was just a puddle form from the rain. But actually have the deep that nothing could be reached and nothing could be used to measure.

Antony : That's deep.

Alyssa : I've never thought that he was that interesting and mysterious. Now I saw it, I want to see more. I want to see more of his actions. I want to see how much he was beyond our expectations. I want to see his true face. I wonder what kind of things he was hiding under that cute face.