Episode 4

"Begin the duel."

            Black Canary said. Artemis faced off against Kid Flash. The team had friendly food bets on who would win, while Kid stood watching the duel with hands in pockets. Liz bet an entire hamburger on Artemis while Patty cheered on dressed as a bluebird.

"Who are you cheering for?!"

            Kid asked Patty with a hint of annoyance. While he was distracted, Artemis rushed Kid Flash and quickly won the duel. KF lay face-up wondering how Artemis had beat him so fast. Meanwhile, those who had bet for Artemis collected their winnings.

"That'll be enough for today, kids."

            Black Canary finished. Kid turned to go to the library when the team stopped him.

"Hey Kid, guess what?"

            Said the recovered KF.

"What?"

"Well, since you want to learn about everything you can in this dimension, why not go to school?"            Robin interrupted.

"School?"

"Yeah. Liz and Patty are all for it; you'll be attending school with Kid Flash. We can't guarantee you'll always be in a class with someone you know."

            Miss M said.

"I can't go to school like this."

            Kid pointed out, grabbing a piece of striped hair in one hand and his tux in the other to prove his point.

"That's why we went shopping."

            Aqualad, having fully recovered, presented a perfectly symmetrical, normal-looking, light brown haired wig.

"This should cover the stripes."

            Aqualad added. Liz and Patty pulled out contact cases. Liz said,

"We got four pairs, each in the color of blue. Your eyes will either appear blue or green."

            Now Robin and Superboy brought out normal clothing.

"We didn't know your exact size. Hope they fit."

            The clothes were a few pairs of jeans and blank, colored t-shirts. They had even bought a new pair of shoes, perfect for all sorts of activity.

"I don't know what to say,"

            Kid said, smiling a bit.