Omake 2

"Hear ye! Hear ye! Behold my dear friends as I welcome you to my wondrous nation!"

Strum Strum

Clap Clap Clap

"Thank you! Thank you!"

"I should have corrected you on the 'my wondrous nation' part. This place is not your nation."

"Don't be such a buzz kill Morax~! Look! Be like Buer and just enjoy yourself!"

"Speaking of which, is there a reason you've asked for a meeting between us?" Nahida stared on in question. They resided right in the Heyu Tea House as the three Archons sat around the circle table. Nahida smiled happily as she looked down at the city of Liyue and watches the people passing by. "Then again, I do hope it's nothing bad. This is the first time making contact with a few fellow archons after a while..." She said with a bit of dejection. She still hopes that one day, all seven of the Archons shall reunite.

"I was wondering as well why you decided to have us meet." Zhongli said calmly. "Something tells me that there's more to this than your little... 'Meet and greet', Barbatos."

"Come now, don't be like that." Venti strummed his lyre while closing his eyes. "A meeting between long-time friends is nice, wouldn't you agree?"

"Mm. It has been a long time." Nahida nodded at the words of the Bard. "This tea is very good as well. You sure know places of amazing quality, Morax." She complimented the Geo Archon while grabbing hold of her tea cup with a wide smile. Her feet dangled in the air as her feet didn't reach the ground due to her height.

"Speaking of which, who's gonna be paying? I forgot to bring anything besides my lyre~ Ehe~"

"Worry not about payment. I'll simply put the bill on the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor." Zhongli said without batting an eye towards the Bard. "Now then, onto business matters shouldn't we? I can see that although you may speak about simply wishing to speak to one another... You have other things you wish to speak about. Hence why you set this meeting up."

"Sharp as always hehe!" Venti grinned while looking at the archons with a smile. "Now then, I have set this meeting up while bringing some interesting news!" He threw his hands into the air with exaggeration. He looked at the two archons as Nahida stared on with amazement and interest, while Zhongli calmly waited for an answer to come out of him.

"Interesting news huh?" Nahida hummed while whispering.

"Haha! I knew you'd be interested!" Venti laughed as he sees Nahida's curiosity. "Soooo~ What about you Morax? Do you wish to hear as well~? I'm sure you'll be interested in what the winds have to say~"

"You're testing my patience here..."

"H-Hehe... S-Sorry."

Please don't throw another rock at me...

"Well, I suppose giving you an answer... I would say I am interested as well. You speak with anticipation, and even your body shakes in motion like one who is full of excitement."

Venti beamed up at his friend's words as he clenched his fist tightly. "Very well then...!" He paused for a moment as he coughed into his fist. He then looked at the two sitting in front of him and smirked. "It seems like the winds have picked up on something interesting that happened in Inazuma."

"Inazuma?" Nahida perked up at the nation of the Electro Archon. "That's the nation that Makoto's sister now rules over as well, correct?"

"The one and only." Venti nodded.

"What is happening now in Inazuma I wonder? I was sure that much going around there has died down after the Vision Hunt Decree that Baal herself placed, disbanded."