Chapter 5

"Hmm... I don't think I understand, but I think I get the gist of it." Itto hummed in understanding. "If that'll be all, I'll be taking my fellow friend!" Itto grabs Aether by the shoulder and pulled him to his side.

"Not so fast! He's currently under the Tenryou Commissions' supervision." Sara stopped Itto by pulling Aether back to her and Ei. "What you did today is a felony in its own way. Attacking a commanding officer like myself." She glared at the Oni.

"Pwuah! So what? I came here to take my fellow gang member back and that's what I'm gonna do— HYAHAHAHAAAAA!" A lighting strike from the heavens struck Itto right in the center, with a loud thundering roar as the Oni fell to the ground with a thud, his being was burned as he was unconscious.

Ei held her blade horizontally as her eyes glowed vibrantly. Her sword disappeared as the darkened sky cleared, she lets out a sigh as her eyes stopped glowing. "A nuisance has been dealt with." She stared on at the unknown troublesome Oni.

"Shogun-Sama is scary..." One of the guards muttered. The rest of them agreed.

"The amount of satisfaction I feel at the current moment is beyond words..." Sara mumbled as she placed a hand on her chest. "Truly... you're the greatest deity, Shogun-Sama." She praised the Electro Archon.

"?" Ei looked at Sara with a blank expression before turning to look at the rest of the Arataki Gang.

"I apologize for our... leader's actions." Shinobu picked up Itto casually and slouched the bigger man over her.

"Eh... Is he dead?" Paimon worriedly said as she looked at Itto.

"I used enough power to simply knock him out. He will be fine." Ei crossed her arms and hummed.

"Perhaps we should go back inside before we cause more of a scene..." Paimon suggested. "Hmm... Aether! Wake up." She gently pushed the boy on his shoulder. She saw as he stirred awake.

"Lumine?"

"No Aether. It's Paimon."

"I miss Lumine..."

"I know you do."

-~-

"!" Lumine shakes in her throne. "Hang on big brother. Just wait a little longer for me!" She sensed a disturbance as she felt her brother's sorrow for her.

He needs her right now more than ever. But she is not there.

She shakes violently.

"Your highness... why don't you just take your brother?" Enjou suggested as he sees Lumine shaking as she bawled up.

"Brother will not forgive me if I take him away. He will be displeased if I take him away."

"Yes but—"

"Enjou."

"Yes, your highness?"

"Shut up."

"..."

She wants to see her brother. She wants to take him. But if she does, she will take him away from his friends that he made... she'll take care of him when the time is right.

-~-

"Shinobu..."

"Yes, Traveler?"

"You look like an eggplant."

"..."

Akira, Genta, and Mamoru remained passed out next to one another due to fear and shock. Foam released from their mouths at the fact that they were in the Tenryou Commission Headquarters. Not only are they in the base, but they're with the Electro Archon and Kujou Sara.