IV

• January •

"Hello." I asked.

"How's my Kezhdeya?" He asked playfully on the other line.

Gosh! I miss his voice so much. It's the 2nd day of January and school starts in 3rd week. I'm so excited to see him again and I can't wait.

"I've been good." I said faintly, hiding the excitement of him calling.

"Aww, you sound sad." He said, baby talking me.

My eyebrows furrow as he baby talked with me.

"Stop doing that." I said a little irritated.

"Now you're mad." He chuckled. "Why so cranky?"

I sighed and walks towards my bed to sit down. I wanna tell him that I miss him so much and how badly I want to hug him.

"You miss me, huh?" He teased on the other line.

I frown. "Of course not." I lied.

'Of course I miss you, you dummy!'

He chuckle again. "Look outside your window."

My eyebrows furrow in confusion but still obliged. I get up and walks towards my window, opening it.

My eyes widen in surprised as I see him standing outside of  our backyard, I felt my heart raced with excitement.

"When did you come home?!" I shouted and ended the call.

"This morning!" He shouted back and opens his arms. I giggled and immediately rushed out of my room and runs towards my backyard to greet him with embrace.

"You came home early." I said as we hug each other. He just smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Because I missed you so much, I really do." He said while hugging me tightly.