The Play

Another chapter for the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yall are lucky I love you and I and posting 2 chapters today.

But hope you enjoyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

Pugsley, Wednesday, and Y/n approached Festers door and knocked.

Pugsley: Uncle Fester? Come on, Uncle Fester. Come to the play.

Pugsley had tried to convince Fester.

Fester: I said I was busy.

Wednesday: But you said you'd help us. With the Shakespeare and the pus.

Fester: I changed my mind.

Y/n: Come on, he won't come out anytime soon.

The two boys looked at eachother in disappointment. Wednesday had grabbed Y/ns hand and the trio walked away.

------

The Addams family and Y/n had gotten to the school, Wednesday still holding Y/ns hand walking into the school with Pugsley behind them.

------

The Addams family was in the gymnasium watching some young kids sing dressed as elves, and flowers. The family looked bored out of their minds from the play being to happy and cheerful.

------

Wednesday and Pugsley were backstage getting ready to perform. Y/n was applying Wednesday makeup, not noticing he kept staring at her.

Fester: Pssst, Wednesday, Pugsley, Y/n.

The said kids looked at the voice noticing it was Fester as he held swords and a bag.

Y/n: I need to get to your family now.

Y/n kisses Wednesdays cheek before saying good luck to him, walking away. Wednesday felt his cheeks get warm holding his face where she had kissed him.

Pugsley: Wednesdays got a girlfriend! Wednesdays got a girlfriend! Wednesdays got a girlfriend!

Wednesday: She is not my girlfriend!

Pugsley: But you looooovveee herrr!!!!!

Wednesday: Do not!

Pugsley: Then I can ask her out?

Wednesday: Do that, and I will bury you alive with maggots.

Pugsley: Proved my point.

Wednesday didnt want to admit it, but he was falling in love with her.....

------

Fester made his way down the aisle and sat next to Gomez. The audience had applauded for the kids and walked off stage. Y/n had started to walk through the aisle sitting next to Fester

Y/n: Did I miss anything??

Fester: Nope, just in time.

Y/n: We're glad you came.

Fester: I am too.

They both looked at eachother, Fester smiling while Y/n had a small grin on her (plump/thin/etc) lips before both looked towards the stage.

Wednesday and Pugsley appeared on stage to begin their performance and started sword fighting.

Wednesday: How all occasions do inform against me and spur my full revenge. Oh, from this time forth, my thoughts be bloody or nothing worth. If I must strike you dead I will.

Pugsley had then struck his sword and sliced Wednesdays arm as fake blood spurted out of the cut like a fountain.

Pugsley: A hit! A very palpable hit.

Wednesday then swung his sword cutting Pugsley's arm off as fake blood spilled everywhere. Pugsley retaliated by slicing Wednesday's neck. He turned to the audience and sprayed the front row in fake blood.

Wednesday: Oh proud death....What feast is toward in thine eternal cell? Sweet oblivion, open your arms.

Wednesday then dropped to the floor as the audience stayed silent, too stunned to speak or move. Then the entire Addams Family and Y/n all stood up from their seats and gave them a standing ovation.

The boys bowed, as Wednesday and Y/n made eye contact. Y/n had gave him a proud grin still clapping as he gave her a genuine smile.

________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday POV

Uncle Fester had put me to bed telling me all the things he has seen in the Bermuda Triangle. As I was about to fall asleep. There was a knock on my door.

Wednesday: Enter.

When the door opened, I saw it was Y/n wearing and oversized shirt with pants ( Literally my entire closet and my pjs rn) as her night clothes.

Y/n: I came in here to say you did horrific with the play tonight.

She said staring at me as I stared back. I then motioned her to come closer as she complied. When she got close enough, I had grabbed her hand and pulled her into the bed with me.

Y/n: What are you doing?

Wednesday: Testing something.

Was all I said as I spooned her, stuffing my face into the back of her neck, taking in her scent. I then felt her hands on top of mine that were around her waist. Slowly I had fallen asleep not before giving her neck a gentle kiss.

Wednesday: I really hope she was asleep when I did that.

Y/ns POV

Wednesday was basically spooning me, holding me in a tight grip. I had put my hand on top of his that was around my waist. It was nice being held like this. I mean Abigail always had some moments on hugging me, but with Wednesday, it felt..... nice.

As I was about to fall asleep, I felt a small kiss on my neck, I'm pretty sure my face is red at this point. But I didn't pay any mind to it since I had already fallen asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

THAT IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I am really tired for some reason. And I dont like it.... I MEAN ITS ONLY 11:12 RN but anyways hope you enjoyed. BYEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!