Bonding

Im back and have been busy AS SHIIIIIIIT.....

Me: so i will be writing people talking like this

......................................................................................................Moving on with the story-

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

Morticia had turned to Y/n and smiled when she noticed she was poking it like she was jabbing a knife into someone.

Morticia: I hope the food is to your liking Y/n

Y/n: The food is more horrific than Ab-my grandmothers cooking, and I starve at the sight of it.... And not in a good way.

Morticia: You live with your grandmother and parents?

Y/n: No, my parents died when I was a baby and lived in the woods for almost 12 years and was found by my grandmother and was raised by her the rest of my life. You could say I learned to be like a wild panther cub without a mother...

Morticia smiled at her answer while her eldest son stared at her with a small look of admiration.

________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesdays POV

Pugsley: Do you think that's really Uncle Fester

Pugsley had asked me as I was watching him use his guillotine.

Wednesday: Father says so, but I think mother isn't sure

At that moment Y/n had walked in with her hands behind her back looking around the room.

Y/n: What are you doing 

Her voice was quiet but loud enough for us to hear her.

Pugsley: Playing with my guillotine, come and see!

Pugsley told her taking her hand and pulling her to the guillotine, cutting a dolls head off.

Y/n: Fascinating. Although it would have been better if it was a human baby.

(I feel like I went a little overboard but hey, not everyone is perfect (except fictional people and Jenna Ortega >/////<))

I looked at her with a look as my faced heated up, its the feeling again, and honestly, I'm not mad about it.

I snapped out of the trance I was in.

Wednesday: Pugsley, sit in the chair.

Pugsley: Why?

He asked getting up

Wednesday: So we can play a game

I said as he was now fully standing up.

Y/n: What game? 

Wednesday: Its called, Is there a God??

------

3rd POV

Pugsley: But if hes not Uncle Fester, then who is he?

Wednesday: Somebody else. was all he said as he turned to Y/n.